Nightmares

Jisoo
I woke up at about 6Am and went into the bathroom to get ready as always. After that, I ate something real quick and went to the campus. I didn't look for Chaeyoung since I Would break my own rules.

I arrived and sighed when Suzy was nowhere near me. I went straight into my class and spent the time listening to the professor. At lunch I saw Charyoung sitting on her usual table with Lisa and Jennie. I didn't say anything to Jennie because I know that she likes Lisa very much. I was okay with sitting alone, the only thing I didn't like was Suzy.

After eating my lunch I went into the campus garden where a lot of students were spending their free time. I sat under a tree doing some homework I got. When I started writing something down, I felt wet drops. It started raining. Oh no. I put my hand out and yes, it was really raining. I went inside and looked for a bench where I could sit. A few minutes later Suzy and her friends approached me. I rolled my eyes as Suzy threw an arm aroung my shoulder.

"Yah, Jisooya, do you remember why we aren't friends anymore?" She asked. I didn't answer, I knew why, but I just didn't want to talk to her.

"It was because you helped that fucking Min-Joon!"

"Do you always have to bring up dead people?!" I asked in an annoyed tone. "It was your fucking fault that he died!" I knew that Chaeyoung was listening since she was looking at us from time to time while talking to random people, so I tried to talk a bit quieter.

Suzy laughed. "You promised us to stay by our side and would never betray us! But still you did."

"It would come out by now even if I didn't betray you." I tried to stand up but tried to shut up when something cut into my leg. I sat down again really quick and Suzy and her friends were leaving. I looked at my leg and blood was running down. When I looked under the table I was sitting at I could see a razor blade.

"This bitch!" I hissed in pain and ran into the bathroom leaving my things on the bench where I was sitting at before. I tried to clean the wound and hissed. I leand onto the wall and just let my body slide down. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Did this bitch have to bring up Min-Joon?!

Someone came in.

Chaeyoung.

She looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay, what happened?" She asked and kneeled beside me. I couldn't hold the tears in anymore, so I let it all out. Lunch break was coming to an end but I didn't care.

I didn't have the strength to stand up and go.

I'm at my limit right now.

When I thought I recovered from the past, I lied to myself. Once I hear his name, I can't get it out of my mind.

Chaeyoung tried to 'shush' me and pulled me into her chest. "It's okay Jisoo, please don't cry. Didn't you read my note! I told you not to cry!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. I cried out and managed to say:

"Who are you to tell me what I should do and what not?"

"I was thinking the same when I saw your rules for the first time, but I understand now Jisoo, I understand." She whispered the 'I understand' at the end. I tried to calm down.