Cheater?

Jisoo

Almost two months passed and april is here. We celebrated Rosies brithday in february which was wonderful, since there weren't any problems and Lisas birthday last month which didn't end really good. Jennie and I were the only ones who were allowed to drink more since we're the oldest among us. Of course we took advantage of it which caused Jennie to break her ankle. I can't really remember how it happened, but the next day I drove with my headaches to the hospital to visit her.

She was released a couple of days later, but she still is injured.

Anyways, Rosie told me that Lisa and her are having a basketball game soon and but even since the temperatures are getting higher again, they have to play in the hall. But as a supportive girlfriend I am, I will go to support her!

I'm currently lying in my bed at 1Am, not being able to sleep.

I looked at the ceiling while patting dalgom who was lying beside me.

When was the last time I was this happy?

My parents and I are still in an uncomfortable condition. I don't know how to talk to them, will I even be able to talk to them one day?

I think sometimes you have to choose between some things, no matter how hard it is.

Mom, I'm sorry for being such a whore and shame for this family, but in my opinion, love is more important and it won't change. This time, I want to protect my love with my life, I won't let her happen something, I won't let her get hurt and I won't hurt her myself.

Mom, I love you, but I also love someone else.

After a while I drifted off to sleep.

Rosé

I got ready for school, but when I walked around the dorm I noticed that no one was awake. I jumped a bit by the sound of an alarm, so I went into Jisoos room just to find her sleeping.

She wakes up everyone with that alarm except for herself. I shook my head and jumped on her bed, accidentally landing on her arm which made a quiet cracking sound.

Jisoo groaned, but hey, she's finally awake.

"OH, I'm so sorry!" I said taking her arm to make sure that there aren't any injuries. She looked at me as I started spreading little kisses on her arm.

"I said I'm sorry," I repeated.

"It's okay, just please, get off me." she said, I didn't notice that I was sitting on top of her now.

"Are you angry?"

"No, just tired." when I finally got off her she stood up and walked into the bathroom.

When I noticed that she took a bit to long, I knocked on the door.

"Jisoo, are you okay? We're late!" I said.

"Yah yeah, I'm finish!" she finally came out and quickly changed her clothes. It was rainy outside which means we have to run.

It's senseless to use the car since the campus is at the same place as our dorm.