Happy birthday, Chu (M)

Rosé

It's the 2nd of january. I haven't really talked to Jisoo yet, but I know that nothing will change if we won't solve everything. I went to Jisoos room and knocked on her door.

"Come in!" she yelled, I opened the door and found the raven haired girl and her wardrobe, looking for something. I went behind her and picked the thing she was trying to reach.

"Thank you," she said.

"Can we talk?" I asked seriously and gave her the thing I took from her wardrobe. She nodded and we went to the living room.

"Uhm, actually, I don't know how to start. It's very hard for me to sleep at night knowing that there are unsolved problems, but if we won't talk about everything that happened, nothing will change," I started and inhaled some air, "I didn't prepare a speech or anything, but I want you to know how sorry I am. I didn't- like, sorry." I excused myself trying to find words, "I'm very sorry for calling you a bitch who sleeps around, I didn't mean it. You don't have to forgive me, but I just want you to hear that I'm sorry for everything, I always start unnecessary fights without thinking. I got angry just because you said 'No' back then in the grocery store. I got angry because you've never told me anything about you, I thought that I had to know every single detail about you, I felt like I had to know everything right away, I didn't wait, I didn't have the patience to wait for the answers. I really want to give my best to understand you, to understand what you feel. I'm giving my best to solve this in a mature way. I was angry because you didn't tell me whose daughter you are, which is fine. I thought you don't trust me just because you've never told me anything about you. I didn't want to understand that you weren't ready to tell me something, I acted like an asshole. I just yelled random things without thinking about it. I wanted to let out my anger at someone, also I acted like your mom when I yelled at you for smoking. Of course I don't like the fact that you smoke, it's sooo bad for your health, but it's your life. I don't know how to excuse my self, but Jisoo, I'm so sorry for everything, I don't want us to end in a bad way, I want to sleep peacefully again next to my gorgeous girlfriend. If you keep me as your girlfriend after what happened of course. Again, I'm really sorry, I'll try to give my best in the future, we promised to protect eachother no matter what happens! Right?"

Jisoo nodded and started talking, "I will forgive you, everyone makes mistakes. I'm really sorry too. I yelled back which wasn't right, I should've tried to clear the fight right there, but instead I yelled back. I understand that you wanted to let out your anger at someone, I know that feeling too well. To be honest, I don't have the right words too, but just like you, I want to have a peaceful relationship. I want you to know everything about me, and I want to know everything about you, but back then I didn't feel readh to tell you about my life yet. I really acted like a mysterious bitch," she chuckled and looked at me, I could see in her eyes that she was hurt, "But Rosie, right now I want you to know that what Jennie told you, isn't really true. These past years, after Min-joon died, I've been sleeping around, giving people the pleasure they wanted, I didn't allow them to touch me though, but when we became roommates, I stopped. I don't sleep around anymore. Only god know why I started with it. I want to end my speech with an apology, I'm really sorry for being such an asshole Rosie!"

I smiled at her, "Are we okay now?"

"I guess?" she laughed and we hugged eachother.

We spent the day together and drove to mc donald's in the evening. We even told many things about eachother.

When we drove back home, we watched a show like before our fight. We hugged eachother and cuddled, I was the big spoon. When we fell asleep, someones phone buzzed. I looked around but couldn't find anything. After searching for it, it turned out that Jisoo was lying on it. Slowly, I tried to put my hand under her to reach for the phone, but somehow I managed to, accidentally, touch her butt. It was dark so of course I couldn't see, but feel where my hand was.