Sunday (2)

Rosé
After we ate at an expensive restaurant, we went to where Jisoo's bike stood and she asked:

"Soooo, are you ready for doing some sightseeing?" She handed me a helmet. I shook my head.

"Come on, you're boring! Just hold onto me tight like when we drove to the restaurant." She said "I promise I'll drive more slowly now!"

"JISOOOO SLOW DOWN! YOU PROMISED!" She was laughing at me while driving faster than I could look. "YAH, KIM JISOO!"

She indeed slowed down. "Sorry, I wanted to feel the fresh air again!" She laughed again.

"This isn't what sightseeing looks like." I mumbled.

HUH?!" She yelled, she couldn't hear me properly because of the helmet.

"NOTHING!"

After we saw lots of pretty buldings and seights, we went to an aquarium since I suggested that. Of course I chose one where you can buy food, I good really hungry and we had lunch just like 2-3 hours ago.

"Chaeyoung, we're here!" Jisoo exclaimed and removed may helmet after removing my hands from her waist.

"Oh, already?" I said.

We went in and when I was about to pay the ticket, Jisoo stopped me.

"I'm the one paying everything today. As I said, I wanted to make up to you."

We went in and our eyes sparkled by the sight of many different kind of water animals.

Everywhere I go, I take my camera with me which I got from my dad once.

"Jisoo-yah, let me take a picture of you!" I exclaimed. We took many pictures at the aquarium.

About an hour later, I could feel my stomach growling.

"Uhm Jisoo?" She was holding my hand while leading us through the aquarium.

"Oh sorry!" She let go of my hand.

"Oh no no no, I didn't mean that! I wanted to ask if we could buy something to eat, I'm hungry." I pouted a bit.

"Sure! Any special wishes?"

"You can choose! But lets have ice cream for dessert!"

There was a long line at the cashier from the aquarium-restaurant so we drove to a pizza restaurant.

"You love pizza don't you?" Jisoo chuckled.

"Of course I do! Who doesn't like pizza?" I said.

"Right?" We had some small talks until we finished our meal.

"I'm so full!" Jisoo groaned.

"Come on, I bet you still have some space for ice cream!" I said.

"Rosie, you ate 2 full plates now and 2 earlier and still want ice cream?" Jisoo asked. I was a bit touched by the way she's calling me now. I'm happy. She's getting more comfortable around me.