Apologies

Jisoo

Only me, sitting in the living room, thinking about what I can do, so Chaeyoung would forgive me for something I haven't done. Stupid, right?

I put my knees up to my chest and hugged them while swaying forth and back. After a while I heard an aggressive knocking on the front door. Door bells exist too.

Annoyed, I stood up and looked through the little whole on the door just to see a panicking Rosie standing there. I opened the door and she looked like she was about to cry?

"Chaey-" I was about to speak but she interrupted me.

"Jisoo I'm so sorry! The whole time I thought it was you!" she let out a few sobs. Is that even a reason to cry?

"Chaeyoung, calm down first, let's talk inside." I opened the door wider so she could enter the dorm.

We ended up sitting on the couch in an uncomfortable silence.

I decided to start since it didn't seem like she would talk any soon, "Uhm, first, I'm actually very upset that you didn't trust me and thought that I'm cheating on you, and second..." I was silent again, I actually didn't have a second point.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how I could excuse myself for being like this, when I saw that couple on the street, I felt more than guilty, I didn't prepare a speech or anything like that, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am, for acting like this and not trusting you. I promised to trust you at the beginning of our relationship, but now here I am, not trusting you for something you didn't do. Again, I'm very very sorry and try to make things better." this time it was Rosie who spoke.

"I really appreciate that you're sorry for that and all and I'll also try to forgive you, but I don't know how long it will take, I mean, you broke a promise, right? And when I wanted to explain and talk you didn't let me. As I said, I don't know when I'm able to completely forget what happened and just forgive you. Do you understand?" Rosie looked down and nodded slightly, "and if I'm being honest, I don't want a weird tension here, so if you don't mind I'll go to my room."

I stood up and went into my room without letting her say anything. I mean, I said something and she said something, and since I didn't have anything in my mind, I didn't really have a reason to stay.

Rosé

How stupid was it that I thought that everything would be like before...

just with a simple excuse...

I have to face that all now, I have to live with it. We all live once and we have to enjoy that one live.

I should be happy that Jisoo actually tries to forgive me.

I didn't want to think much about it, so I went into my room and continued watching a kdrama, which I started a few days ago. I barely have time to watch it because of learning for my upcoming exams.

After a while, I got a call from my mother, without hesitating, I picked up.

"Mom!" I exclaimed happily.

"Chaeyoung-ah! How are things over there?"

"Actually everything's fine"