Camping

Rosé

"J-jisoo, wait!"

"Rosie, I love you. Please always remember that. Promise me that you'll find a better person than me!"

I ran towards her, but before I arrived, she flew down the bridge backwards.

"JISOO! NO!" I looked down, seeing her lifeless body lying there, on the ground. Tears built in my eyes and flew down immediately.

I gasped and sat down immediately.

Thank god it was a dream!

I looked beside me, admiring the sleeping creature. Beautiful. It was still dark outside and it was raining. I searched my phone and looked at the time when I finally found it.

2:37Am

The dream stucked in my head, even though it was just a dream. It felt so real.

I stood up and went info the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I drank it in only a few seconds and went back to bed with Jisoo who opened her eyes slowly.

"Are you okay?" she asked a bit worried, "You were breathing really fast while sleeping and sweating."

"I just had a dream..."

"Care to tell me about it?"

"You jumped from a bridge..."

I looked at Jisoo and she was a bit shocked.

"It was just a dream. See, I'm here!" she waved her hand in front of me, I took it and kissed it a few times.

"We should sleep." I said and laid down.

"I think we should. Good night!" she gave me a light kiss on my forehead and closed her eyes.

"Good night."

The next morning I woke up by the sound of my phone alarm. It's friday, finally.

I turned off the alarm and woke Jisoo up.

"Jisoo? We have to get up." she groaned as she oppened her eyes.

"Good morning," she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Hi!" I chuckled and stood up, walking straight into the bathroom. After a while I got out and Jisoo in. I removed my phone from the charger and noticed a message from Lisa.

'Let's meet at lunch!' it says. I replied with a simple 'okay' and went into my room to take my bag.

Afterwards i went towards the front door where Jisoo was already waiting for me, and put on my shoes.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready." we took our keys and left the doorm after we put some food and water into the dogs bowls.

Before we went into our separated classrooms, I said to Jisoo, "Lisa told us to meet them later at lunch!"

"Where? It's friday we don't have lunch here today?" Jisoo asked me and I shrugged.