Merry Christmas

Rosé

It's already december, Jisoo and I have been dating for a month and I've never felt this happy.

I've been working hard the past month because I want to buy a gift for Jisoo. It's the last week before we get Christmas holidays.

Jisoo and I decided to buy a little christmas tree later and decorate it.

It's almost 1Pm now and I'm sitting in the campus right now.

"Roseanne, would you please repeat what I jusg said?" the professor asked, I was so ddep in thiughts that I didn't hear anything from what he talked about.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't really pay attention. Again I'm sorry."

"If you won't pay attention, I'll have to kick you out." I nodded and tried to concentrate on what he says.

Gladly, the lesson ended a few minutes later. I took my bag and went towards Lisa who's in the same class but another seat. At the beginning we were sitting together but we laughed and talked so much that the professor sat us apart.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Yeah, what's our next lesson again?"

"PE, why?"

"Shoot I forgot my clothes! I thought it's tuesday!"

"Lisa it's monday, you're so stupid sometimes!" I laughed. "But since I felt like you were about to forget yours, I brought some for you! Except shoes."

"Thank you!" she smiled and held onto my arm. We went to Jennie and Jisoo and I gave the raven-haired a little kiss on the cheek.

"Yahh not here okay?" Jisoo said and wiped her cheek.

"Did you just wiped my kiss away?" I pouted. All of us were laughing.

"It's christmas soon, what will you guys do?" Jennie asked as we walked towards the canteen.

"I'll definitely stay here with you!" Lisa smirked at Jennie, as Jennie blushed.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jisoo smirked at Jennie and Lisa.

"No!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Sooo, now back to my question, where are y'all going for christmas?"

"I'm going to visit my parents! I missed them so much." I said and smiled.

"What about you Jisoo? Will you visit your parents as well?" Lisa didn't know that Jisoo and her parents don't really have a good relationship since she outed herself as a lesbian.

"Maybe, but I think I'll stay here." Jisoo answered without an expression on her face. I wanted to tell her to come with me, but I think it wouldn't be a good idea.

Everyone took a food tray and we sat at our usual spot together with Jisoo who's usually sitting alone.

We talked about a few things until I saw a familiar person coming towards us in the corner of my eye.