Victim

Rosé

The week passed quickly, everyday was kinda the same. Waking up, going to the campus, coming back home and getting screamed at by Jisoo, eating dinner and going to bed.

One thing that has changed the past three days is that Jisoo meets Momo a lot, she even slept here once. Jisoo ignored me while Momo was here, well actually she always ignores me except if she needs someone to let her rage out.

It's Saturday now, and again i'm sitting here alone at 3pm, because Jisoo is probably somewhere with Momo. Once I heard them flirting when Momo drove Jisoo home and they were standing at the entrance. To be honest, always when I see them together, I get a bit jealous.

Jisoo isn't my girlfriend but I still get jealous. Lisa thinks that I have a crush on Jisoo, and slowly I'm going to believe it. My heard bounces fast everytime we're standing close. Jisoo and I haven't talked since Tuesday or Wednesday.

The only available person i could spend the day with is Mina. We have become close but we don't meet eachother everyday like Jisoo and Momo. Lisa is probably with Jennie since they became good friends, but I think they're more than friends.

Anyways I called Mina and asked her if she wants to hang out a bit. She agreed and we went to a park together with Hank and Dalgom. Jisoo doesn't really care about Dalgom these days since she's never at home. I don't even think she knows that I'm the one taking care of him.

After we went for a long long walk, and when I say a long walk, I mean it. We walked from 4pm until now, 11pm. Of course we did some breaks to eat or chill. Mina brought us home and bid goodbye.

I went into my dorm and took the dogs leashes off. Then I sat on the couch and put on a random movie. I fell asleep and woke up by the sound of giggles. I was fully awake now that i recognised one of the voices. The giggles are coming from Jisoos room. I pressed my ear to her door and listened.

"Sooyaaa, I have to go, let me go please!" Momo said with a laughing voice. My heart broke into pieces once again and I was already imagining what was happening in that room.

"I won't" Jisoo said and laughed.

"Kim Jisoo. You are drunk and need a lot of sleep!" Momo said.

"Stay here with me please" Jisoo sounded like  she was pouting.

"Jisoo, I really have to go now. I think Chaeyoung is at home so you're not alone, she can take care of-"

"NO!" Jisoo didn't even let Momo talk.

"Sooya I'll go now see ya tomorrow." Momo said, she was coming closer to the door and I took a step back.

"Oh Rosie, Hi, could you maybe clean Jisoos face with some warm water and a towel? And please make sure she gets enough rest. She really drank a lot and i don't know why, she didn't want to tell me" Momo said and made her way to the frontdoor.

"I will. Goodnight." I said. I went to the bathroom to drench a small towel with warm water. I knocked on Jisoos door but no answer. I opened the door a bit and took a glance. She was sleeping peacefully. I slowly went in and sat on the edge of her bed. When i touched her face with the towel, she opened her eyes a bit. I started to clean her face and was about to stand up when she suddenly held unto my wrist.