Sunday (1)

Rosé
It's saturday (finally) and Jisoo was embarrassed all morning because of the way we were sleeping last night. Anyways, the flower shop is closed today so I don't have to go to work!

It's 2Pm and Jisoo is eating lunch with Jennie right now while Lisa is playing video games with me.

"Chipmunk," Lisa said while stuffing her mouth with crisps.

"Hm" I said concentrating on the game we're playing.

"Do you have any feelings for Jisoo?"

For a moment I was thinking.

"I do Lisa. Even if she treats me like that. She actually hasn't been mean to me these days. But I feel like I'm falling deeper every day..." I said and stopped the game.

"Bro, She's 6 years older than you..."

"It doesn't matter to me! I'm of age already! Whole 18 years old!" Lisa laughed and we continued playing our game.

About an hour later, we were still playing. Jisoo and Jennie came in and watched us playing. Jennie sat between Lisa and Me on the couch while Jisoo was leaning againts the door frame.

"Jisoo, Do you want to sit?" I asked.

"No." She said and went away.

A few minutes later, Jennie went into Jisoos room.

Jisoo
I was lying on my bed, vaping. I smoke different things but mostly I smoke cigarettes. Jennie came in and I could already feel that she's getting angry.

"UNNIE, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP SMOKING!" She yelled and ripped the vape out of my hand.

"Jennie, just this time please! Only once!" I begged to get that thing back. She shook her head and went out angrily. I groaned but am also glad that Jennie doesn't know that I've got a full box filled with weeds and vapes.

When I heard that Jennie and Lisa were leaving, I started to get ready for work. After I put on some make up and fresh clothes, I went into the kitchen to snack something real quick. Since I was chewing gum before eating, I opened the trash can to throw it out but I saw something in there. My vape. I hate her. How dares she to throw it away!

I felt angry tears in my eyes, this wasn't even a reason to cry.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" I was still staring at the vape in the trash and Rosie noticed it. "It was me who threw it away. Not Jennie. You should really stop with that it's not healthy for you!" She exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I almost yelled.

I lost my appetite and went out after I put my shoes on. It's 7Pm now and I have to work until 11Pm only. There weren't many customers today even though it's weekend. It's probably because it's just almost 8Pm.

At 11:30Pm, I left the club and drove home slowly. When I arrived Rosie was sitting in the living room drinking a beer can. She had lots of them, just how I have lots of vapes, etc.

I sat beside her and asked "Can I have one?" in a deep voice while pointing to a beer can.

"Of course! Help yourself." She said and smiled.