Leaving party

Rosé

Only four weeks left until we finally can jump into our holidays, but that also means that it will be the last time seeing Jisoo. And Jennie of course.

I'm currently still at the campus since I'm helping to organise everything for the leaving party for the people who are leaving after this year, like graduating.

It's just such a thing at this university-campus.

"Okay, I would suggest that we should do something like an entrance bow out of flowers or balloons," a girl named yeri said.

We were doing everything step by step so we wouldn't get confused later.

"That's great! What about something like a red carpet as a catwalk in between the seats, so that there would be practically two halfs and inbetween the carpet!" some boy said which names I don't know.

I was waiting for the food part all the time.

"What about everyone who leaves the university this year, gets a small bouquet of flowers or only one flower, depending on how much we will make with our activities,"

"Great idea! I'll write everything down so we can discuss it next week again." a professor who was helping us said, "now to the food."

"We should sell some cake!" I exclaimed, "and there should be a few sideboards, tables whatevery with food on it! For example one table with fruits, the other one with baked things, one table with drinks, and so on, also, I'm pretty sure we will make enough money to make a few things for free. Of course when it's about alcohol, someone should watch over it because I'm pretty sure we've got minors here!"

"Well, Roseanne. That are great ideas, but the free thing? As you said, we will probably make enough money until then, but still, we need money for the upcoming semester," the professor said.

The organisation went until 8Pm, since we decided to do it after all our lessons.

It's 8:04Pm and I'm on my way to our dorm. I really want to spend as much time with Jisoo as possible, who knows if and when we will see eachother again?

I unlocked the door and went in. Hank and Dalgom were starting to bark so I tried to shush them.

Jisoo wasn't in the living room, so I thought she'd be in her room. I went in and saw her sleeping peacefully, wrapped in a blanket while some movie was playing on her phone.

I sat next to her and turned off her phone. Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them sleepily.

"Oh, you're here," she mumbled while sitting up, "Did you eat?"

Oh shit!

"N-no,"

I could see that she was getting angry.

"Rosie! How often do I have to tell you that you need to eat! Do you wanna die?!" Jisoo was suddenly completely awake as if she hadn't been sleeping earlier, "I'll cook something for you really quick."

She was about to stand up but I stopped her by hugging her.

"Thank you, but I'll just order somethin-"