Gaming night

Jisoo

A week passed and here I am, being the new victim of Suzy. She drew crazy things on my locker and told me to stay away from Chaeyoung. I went on my phone and the video of me where Suzy's pouring juice over me, is going viral. I went to the campus everyday and tried to overhear the laughters. Jennie didn't spend much time with me since we're here. She's always spending time with Lisa.

It's been raining the whole week and I got headaches which are still there. Right now it's Saturday morning and I'm sitting on the couch watching TV. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Jisooya, Please come home! The company needs you!" It's my Mom. Her wish was always that I would become the next CEO of my dads company.

I chuckled. "Why? Is it going bankrupt?"

"It's not that... We miss you you know?"

I just hummed at her words.

"Mom, I have to go now." I didn't wait for an answer or anything and just hung up.

"Is this the way you talk to your mother?" Rosie asked while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Why do you care?" I asked annoyed. She sat next to me on the couch and said "I've seen the videos of Suzy and You..." I groaned at her words.

"...Again, I'm sorry for that, really! I'll try to make it up to you!" She added.

I ignored her words and opened Netflix on the TV. I clicked on my favorite show and started watching it.

Rosie gasped "YOU KNOW THAT SERIES?" She asked excitedly. I nodded. "It's my favorite!" she exclaimed.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung, when I come back home, everything in here is clean, which means you have to clean the floor, windows and kitchen. The living room is clean already. Understand?"

"Why do I have to do it? Can't we just both do it together? It's not only my dorm and you aren't my mom!" Rosies mood changed in a bad way.

"I have to go somewhere. Please just do it." I stood up and put my shoes on. These headaches are really getting unbearable, so I need to buy medications. I grabbed my car and dorm keys and went out to my car. Once I was inside, I closed my eyes and massaged my temples. I drove carefully to the pharmacy and just hoped that these headaches will disappear.

Rosé

And again it's me, who has to clean the dorm. But to be honest, Jisoo didn't look good today. She was looking pale, like really pale.

Anyways, I didn't want to be yelled at so I started cleaning our dorm. After I cleaned the kitchen, windows and my room, I started wiping the floor. I let it dry and went out on the porch.

Just a few minutes later Jisoo arrived and I stood up. She went in and before I could warn her that the floor still might be slippery, she slipped on it and fell back. I caught her just in time and looked at her. My heart was poundings so fast and heart and I felt like I was holding my breath. We looked at eachothers eyes for like 2 minutes until she spoke up.

"I bought mangoes for you. Lisa told me you like them." the raven-haired said and fixed herself.

"U-uhm thank y-you. I'll pay you back!" I stuttered a bit.