The last exam

Jisoo

Time flies huh?

I remember my first day on this campus, and now I am lerning for my last exam ever.

I'm on my probably 4th can of energy and it's currently 2Am, these tests and exams are killing me, but I don't want to disappoint my parents even more.

Rosie is probably already sleeping while cuddling with her blanket or pillows.

No one would believe how much I want to take a break, but I can't! I need to learn for this damn exam!

"Jisoo..." I heard Rosies sleepy voice behind me. I turned adound and saw her rubbing her eyes, "I think you've learned enough. Plase rest and take a break, you still have a week until that exam." she came towards me and tried to collect my things so I wouldn't see them, but I stopped them.

"As much as I would, I need to learn! Please give it back."

"Jisoo. No. You just break your brain or something like that. I'm worried. I bet if you will leanr even more your nose will start bleeding- please let's just go and sleep? Hm?" I could see how tired she was and I know how worried she is, but I am worried too.

"I- You can go to bed, I'll come soon. I still have to wash my face and- yeah I need to wash my face." I tried to tell her that she should go to bed first and I join her later, but according to her face, I knew she wouldn't let me do that.

"I'll take your things with me." She said and left my room with my learning stuff in her hands.

"Ugh, Rosieeee!" I gronaed and walked behind her, "Please! Just this time!"

"No." she walked into her bedroom and put her arm up so I wouldn't reach the stuff, "You need to rest!"

I didn't listen and tried to reach the things while she tried to catch my hand with her free hand.

She couldn't get a hold of my hand, so she hugged me with her last strength instead.

"Please take a break, Chu." she whispered into my ear.

"But I need to pass the ex-"

"Jisoo. Really, I'm worried. Learning too much isn't healthy, especially after having only energy drinks as a meal." I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.

"I know that you're worried, but I just feel like I have to learn and learn so that I will pass the exam- I mean it's the last one, so I want to give my last strength." I mumbled.

"I know what you mean, but if you learn too much you will forget half of it later, it's healthier and better if you would learn like maybe a half hour until 2 hours? I don't know... but please don't destroy yourself like this. You will pass the exams, I don't even have to hope cause I know you will pass them! Now let's lie down, okay?"

"Okay." we slept in her room, cuddling with eachother.

The next morning I woke up by someone shaking me.

"Jisoo! Wake up now! We only have 10 Minutes left! UGHHH! JISOO I SWEAR THAT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU LEARNED UNTIL 3 AM OR SOMETHING!" Rosie yelled.