Jealous girl

Rosé

The next morning I woke up at about 6am. It was raining which means I need to call a taxi or something since I don't have a car. I know that Jisoo has one, but there's no way she's driving me to the campus. It's not that far but the rain is to heavy. No busses drive from here to the campus.

I made myself ready and went into the kitchen where Jisoo was sitting. I was looking at her.

"What?" She asked with a full mouth. She looks so adorable right now.

"U-uhm since it's raining right now, I wanted to ask if I you could drive me to the campus?" I said unsure about if it's the right thing to say.

"No." She simply answered.

I turned around and took my schoolbag and put on my shoes. I didn't take an umbrella with me, that was the thing I forgot at home!

I went out and ran through the rain to the campus. Lisa aas already there and she looked at me as if I ran a whole marathon.

"Chaeng, you okay?" She asked.

"I just ran through the rain and you ask me if I'm okay?"

"Why didn't you ask Jisoo if she could give you a ride?" Lisa asked. I gave her a "seriously?" look.

"I did ask her, but she refused to drive me." Lisa laughed but I didn't since this situation wasn't funny for me at all.

"How did you get here?" I asked her.

"I drove with Jennie."

We went to our class and hoped that the day would go over fast. At lunch, Lisa and I were sitting at the same table. After a few minutes, Irene, Seulgi and Jennie approached us. Where's Jisoo? I thought to myself. I looked around the cafeteria when our eyes met. She was sitting alone on that table again while eating a salad.

I excused myself and stood up, just then a girl came up to me and gafe me a rose, she asked if we could hang out that evening. She was cute and pretty, but i know someone much prettier.

That girl introduced herself to me and I gave her my number since she wouldn't let me go. Her name is Mina. When I wanted to go to Jisoos table, she was already walking out, probably to the garden again. I followed her and when I saw her standing in the rain I approached her.

She turned around quickly and just stared at me. " Won't you go back to you girlfriend?" She asked. Was she jealous? Girlfriend?

"She isn't my girlfriend" I said. She just nodded.

"Chaeyoung. Please go." She said. I put my Jacket over her and this time she yelled "I SAD GO!" With that, I walked back in but let her keep the jacket. Mina was standing there.

"Where's your jacket?" She asked.

"I gave it to someone" I said. She nodded with a smile which was obviously fake.

"Mina, I have to do something, i'll text you when you can come over" Mina agreed and went to her friends. I made my way to the toilet which was on the opposite end of the building.

When I got out I saw Jisoo standing at the sink, probably trying to wash something out of the jacket I gave her.

"It's okay" I said. She jumped a little because I was suddenly standing there. She threw the jacket at me and went out.