Happy birthday, Rosie

Rosé

A month is over now which means it's february now, 2 days before my birthday. When I was angry at Jisoo last month, I knew that she was telling me the truth, but I hate being the one who's wrong.

Anyways, our break is over which also means we have to go to the campus again. Sadly, my birthday is on a thursday, but Jennie still wanted to celebrate it, so she sended many invitations for saturday.

Actually I was against it.

Jisoo is getting a bit bullied and receives lots of hate right now just because Suzy, who is jealous of her, spread rumors of things she didn't even do. Jisoo wasn't really known at the campus, but now she is because of Suzy.

Jisoo always says 'I'm fine' 'don't worry it's normal' and things like that, but deeply inside, I know she's hurt.

"Roseanne, please repeat whag I just explained." the professor took me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I didn't pay any attention." I said truly.

"You said that already last time, and I told you thag if it happens again you have to be in detention. Today, 6Pm until 8Pm, understand?"

This late?

"Yes."

Fortunately, the lesson passed by fast. I got to persuade Jisoo, to sit with me at lunch every day and after a while she finally agreed. It's weird how much her personality changed, usually she would fight against Suzy, but now she just let Suzy do whatever she wants.

We took our trays and took a seat at our usual table. Jennie and Lisa were already there.

"Hi!" Lisa said with a smile.

"Whg are you so happy? Did anything happen?" I gave her a knowing smirk, she had a crush on Jennie since the minute she entered their dorm. Lisa rose her eyebrows and I just chuckled.

So she finally got Jennie laid.

"Anyways, Rosie, is there anything special you want for your birthday?" Jennie asked and chewed on a strawberry.

"Not really, I actually don't pay much attention to gifts to be honest - of course I'm thankful if I get anything, but you don't have to give me a gift." I said.

"Woahhh, you've got more mature, is it because of your pretty roommate?" Lisa asked and I could see how Jisoo was a bit blushing.

"W-what do you mean? I've always been like that!"

We finished our food and conversations and headed back to class. It's weird that Suzy isn't here.

When I entered class, the professor tried to make us quiet.

"Class, attention please! Thank you. As some of you maybe wondered where Bae Suzy is, she had to change the university because of private problems, it's none of our business to know why, but I still wanted to twll you before yoj might get worried!"

Worried? Huh? I chuckled.

"Now, we'll start with the lesson, we've already lost a bit of time."