Fuck those flowers

Rosé

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I groaned and forced myself out of the bed. It's a sunny day and usually when the sun shines my mood gets a bit better. I put on some clothes and got ready in the bathroom. After that I went to the kitchen where Jisoo was sitting. She looks like she's having a headache because she's wincing a lot and sometimes touches her temple and closes her eyes. When she saw me sitting on a chair, she quickly stood up and left the room. Jisoo took her bag and left the dorm.

I smirked when I saw her keys lying on the table. When I looked at the time and saw that i'm late, I took our keys and left the dorm as well. Outside the dorm I saw Lisa waiting for me. She waved at me and together we went to our first class.

I didn't think it would be that boring here. We just introduced ourselves and started with the lesson. Lisa and I were seated in the backrow. We waited for all the lessons to be over just to go to lunch. I didn't have breakfast today since I was a bit late.

Finally, lunch arrived, Lisa and I went into the canteen. We looked for a place to sit but something fell into my eye, Jisoo. She was sitting alone at a table for four. She was eating her food while staring at her food. I couldn't really read her expression, but when we went past her table I wanted to throw her keys at her table but it flew right into her food. The grip on her fork tightened and she didn't even dare to look at me.

"Jisoo I'm so sorry, i wasn-" I tried to apologise but she interrupt me.

"Shut up. Let it be." with that, she fished out her keys and threw her food into a rubbish bin. After that she went out to the big campus garden and took a seat at a bench.

Lisa and I ate our lunch and went to the garden too. We sat under a tree until many girls came and gave me flowers and a lot of compliments. I smiled at them and thanked them. Some of them even asked me to go out on a date but I respectfully rejected them. I tried to be nice.

I felt like someone's watching me so I looked around until my eyes met hers. Why is she looking at me like that? I thought to myself. When she noticed that we had an eyecontact she stood up and left, I watched her body moving until it was out of sight.

Actually I was scared to go home that day because of that key incident, but if screaming at me helps Jisoo, she should do it.

The other lessons passed and I went home, Jisoo wasn't there yet so i thought that she might has to stay longer at the campus. Lisa and I made a couple of new friends, Irene and Seulgi, we four agreed to go to the beach in the evening.

I heard the doorbell opened and Jisoo came in with her dog. So she wasn't at the campus but walking with her dog? She let him down and went to her room. When she came back she noticed that I was standing in the living room staring at her.

"Stop staring at me. You better pay me back for lunch" Jisoo said with an annoyed tone.

"Listen, I'm sorr-" Again she interrupted me.

"Didn't I say you shouldn't talk to me?" She said.

"JISOO! DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HOW MUCH THIS ANNOYS ME?! YOU AREN'T MY MOTHER, I'M A GROWN WOMAN AND CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! THIS STUPID RULES WHO NEEDS THEM?!" I yelled at her, actually I didn't want to yell, but I wanted to be honest.