Sleeping beauty

Rosé
I was starting to run out of money, so I had to look for a job. I was walking around the streets with Hank until a poster caught my eye. A flower-Store is looking for someone to work there. I noticed the address and went there.

I went inside with Hank in my arms but no one was there.
"Hello?" I said.
I almost screamed when someone came to the counter.
"Welcome to our Flower-shop, how may I help you?" A women in her late fourties asked.

"Uhm, I saw a poster of this shop saying that you're looking for someone. Is the offer still open?"

"Of course it is my dear, do you want to work here?" The women asked with a nice smile. I nodded with a smile as well.

"May I ask how old you are?"

"I'm 18"

"Okay that should work! You have to fill out some papers and then you can start by tomorrow! I guess you're a student so just come at like maybe 5pm till 8pm and on weekends or more like saturdays, since we're closed on sundays, from 8Am until 3pm. Is that okay for you?"

"Of course, Thank you so so much!" I filled out the papers and went home.

I was smiling all the time until I saw the hell inside our dorm. It was looking as if a hurricane came across our dorm. I didn't take my shoes off and went further in, vases have been lying shattered on the ground, some chairs are lying on the floor as well. I went into the living room where a pretty sleeping mess has been lying on the couch. She looked like she had been crying because there were dry tears on her cheek.

I went closer and kneeled in front of her. I removed some of her hair out of her face and looked at her. She furrowed her eyebrows as if she had headaches. I looked for a blanket and threw it over her.

I cleaned everything and tried to be as quiet as possible, to not wake her up. The sleeping beauty.

Jisoo
I woke up by the sound of someone walking around and humming songs. I opened my eyes a bit and found myself in the living room, covered in a blanket. I looked around and saw Chaeyoung who was wiping the floor.

I remembered everything that happened before I fell asleep. At this point I just wanted to kill myself. I did something i shouldn't have done.

"Oh, you're awake!" Chaeyoung said and smiled at me.

Oh Rosie, please stop smiling at me like that, it makes it harder for me to hate you!

I was looking for my phone until Rosie spoke. "I put your phone on the table to let it charge, you didn't have much battery left." I stood up and slipped a bit because of the wet floor. I quickly grabbed my phone. 7 missed calls from my brother, 6 from my sister and 4 from my dad. 'Shit' I whispered.

I knew that would happen, but I was still scared especially because of my father. I started shaking a bit and imagined what would happen once he sees me again. I would be dead.

I went to our little balcony with a package of cigarettes and sat on a chair. Then I took one out and lighted it up. I've been smoking since I was like 18 years old I think? But that doesn't matter. The reason I started, were my parents.

I pulled on the cigarette hard and let the smoke out again. I've been deep in thoughts when Chaeyoung came out on the balcony and ripped the cigarette out of my hand.