Will you be my girlfriend?

Rosé

I still can't believe what happened. The person I like, just kissed me. I was smiling while lying under my blanket in my bed.

The next day I woke up by the smelling of the worlds best pancakes. I got up and went into the kitchen where I was met by the person I love. Jisoo was standing at the kitchen counter, preparing pancakes with strawberries.

I came closer and hugged her from behind. "Good morning!" I said happily.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, I need to make breakfast for us!" Jisoo said as she was trying to push me away from her.

"sorry" I took a seat at the table and waited for my pancakes.

"Here, this one's for you, and this is mine!" Jisoo exclaimed as she gave me a plate with 5 pancakes. She knows that I eat a lot.

"Are you planning to do anything today?" I asked.

"Not really, why?"

"Let us do something today!" I said excitedly, "Let's drive around the city with you motorcycle and just have fun! Of course we should stop my a restaurant to eat something tho!" Jisoo just laughed.

"Is food the most important thing on your list? But yeah, let's do this!"

We finished eating the pancakes and went into the bathroom to brush our teeth.

After that, we got finish for the day. I put on a black denim jeans with a white flower blouse, while Jisoo was wearing a blue jeans with a dark blouse. Her hair was put in a messy bun, while mine was braided.

When we left the house to drive a bit around the city, it was 3Pm.

"JISOO HOW OFTEN HAVE I TO TELL YOU TO SLOW DOWN! AHH!" I yelled at Jisoo who was driving to fast again.

"SORRY ROSIE, BUT I LOVE TO DRIVE FAST! YAHH OPEN YOUR EYES!" Jisoo yelled, bjt I was too scared, "PARK CHAEYOUNG, OPEN YOUR EYES AND ENJOY THE VIEW!"

Slowly, I oppened a eye, and then the other. We were on a bridge where you could see the sea and beach from. We were driving for almost 3 hours and the sun started to set down.

Pretty.

I held tight onto Jisoos waist and enjoyed the view as she told. When we arrived at an unfamiliar location, I gave Jisoo a slightly scared look. She laughed and said:

"I was researching a bit, if we go further down the river, there's a whole field full of flowers next to a restaurant! I know you said we should drive around the city, but it would be boring, wouldn't it?" she smiled and I nodded.

We went to the field and the view was so pretty, looking at a field full of flowers next to a river while watching the sunset.

Suddenly, my stomach growled.

"Are you hungry?" Jisoo asked.

"Just a bit," I said and both of us know that I'm so hungry that I could even eat a whole market.

"Let's go to the restaurant, I reserved a table only for us!" She took mh hand and pulled me inside.