New Year

Rosé

It's the last day I'm at my parents house. I really enjoyed the time with them.

"Rosie, come on let's eat!" my mom yelled while I was sitting in my room.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I went down the stairs and smelled already the delicous food she made. My family sat down and we started eating the last dinner before i fly back to california.

"Thank you for the meal!" I thanked my parents. We ate and talked a bit about what I'll do when I get back, but I didn't tell them about Jisoo. The last time I talked about her was a few months ago when I called my parents and told them about how bad she is.

"Hun, what about that Jisoo? Did she become nicer?" My mom suddenly asked.

"Yeah." I answered and finished eating my food. I brought my plate to the sink and helped my mom cleaning the kitchen.

"I've never seen her, by any chance, do you have a picture of her?" my mom asked when we were finish cleaning the table.

"Uhm, I do, just wait a second." I took out my phone and searched for a picture. When I found a decent picture of her, my mom almost collapsed.

"S-sweetheart, do you know who she is?" my mom pointed at the raven haired girl on the picture.

"My roommate," I chuckled and my mom slightly slapped me.

"That's the daughter of the Kims! They own the biggest company here! How don't you know them?!" my mom acted like it was sething obvious, which probably was.

"Uhm, I didn't know that, but I do now."

"There are so many rumors about that girl. People say she's a lesbian, some even say that she sleeps around to satisfy other girls and a few people even think that she's having a relationship with more than one human at the same time! I heard that she doesn't have any
contact with her parents now because she outed herself!" I chuckled at her words. Well, the first two rumors are actually real, but the third one? I'd be hurt if it's real.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already pretty late, "Oh, mom, I have to pack my things, my flight is in a few hours!"

"You didn't rest enough, will you be okay?" I nodded at her question,

"I'm happy because I could still spend time with you."

"Wait, how did you even get tickets? I thought all flights were booked out?"

"U-uhm I g-got them as a present for christmas." I quickly left the kitchen and went into my room to pack my things.

A few hours later, my parents drove me to the airport. My flight is at 2Am which means that I have about half an hour left.

When my flight was announced, I tightly hugged my parents and siblings and bid goodbye to them.

While flying, I slept the whole time and listened to some music.

Jisoo

I was cleaning the kitchen after having lunch with Jennie. I put away the dishes as I got a message from Rosie.

Babe
Hi, could you pick me up at the airport in like an hour?

Chu
Of course;)

"Your girlfriend?" Jennie asked smirking at me.

I nodded with a proud smile. When she admitted that Lisa and her are dating, I told her about Chaeyoung and me as well.