Truth

Jisoo

The next moring I woke up beside a pretty, sleeping girl. We were lying face to face, I lifted my hand up to her face and removed some of her hair behind her ear.

"Chaeyoung, you have to wake up," I said. I don't know what that was last night, but it was weird. I wasn't supposed to do this. Chaeyoung is 18 and I'm 24. It just doesn't feel right.

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes, but they opened wide when she noticed who was lying beside her. I giggled as she sat up confused. I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

When both of us were ready to go, we went to the campus. Actually I have a day off because the professor got sick, but I still wanted to study at the library. Chaeyoung went with Lisa into their class and Jennie did the same.

I went into the library and looked for a quiet and good spot to study. I used to study here everyday with Min-Joon. Soon is his anniversary. I still can't believe what happened to him.

I took out my stuff and started to learn. I had a few exams coming up so I really needed to study a lot.

After studying for almost three hours, I got tired and decided to go home. Chaeyoung is still at school so I'm going alone. Also it's only about 11Pm so she still has a few lessons.

When I arrived, I fell onto my bed and closed my eyes. I didn't even take my shoes off.

'Jisoo-yah, I've been looking for you!' Min-Joon was standing on a field of flowers with a bouquet in his hands. I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

'Don't leave me again!' I told him and smiled at the feeling of his warm body. He kissed the top of my head and gave me the bouquet of flowers.

'These are for you, I picked them out myself!'

'Thank you!' I tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips. 'What do you want for your birthday?'

We were going down the street towards our house. 'I don't know, It's enough if you're there!'

We laughed while walking hand in hand. Suddenly I noticed that he wasn't responding to my questions.

'Babe?' I turned around, and there was he lying, on the ground and a Suzy with a knife behind him.

'Love hurts, doesn't it?' Suzy said and smirked at me. Blood was dunning down the knife. I broke down and screamed. There was blood all over his chest.

'Don't leave me, don't leave me please. MIN-JO-'

"JISOO WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes a bit and saw a worried Chaeyoung infront of me. I slowly sat up and thought about what I just dreamt.

Chaeyoung suddenly hugged me tight and sighed, "I got scared, your breath started becoming heavier and you even started crying and shaking! I'm glad you're okay." I slowly hugged her back.

Tears were still running down my cheeks. I pulled away from the hug and wiped them away.

"Someday I'll tell you." I just said and stood up. "Let's cook something, you just got home. I bet you're hungry."