Left home alone

So here I was home alone because my brother and parents left on vacation. So I woke up this morning and decided that I was going to just sit on the couch. So I got up and went to the bathroom. My invasive thoughts got to me. Your not good enough,they won't miss you, just kill yourself. I went to my bathroom and got my blade out and cut my wrist.
Knock knock y/n are you home. Shit Bucky yeah one second. Fuck I wrap my wrist up and throw a sweatshirt on and go to get the door and hope it doesn't bleed through. I open the door and there stands Bucky but by his expression it did. Y/n what happened to your wrist he asks. I'm sorry Bucky I run up to my bathroom and close and lock the door.
Y/n come on doll open the door and we can clean your wrist up. I slowly open the door your not mad at me or find me disgusting for this. No I don't and I'm not mad at you because I used to do the same thing see. He pulls his sleeves up on his left arm.
I just feel like I'm just overlooked by everyone. Oh doll I'm sorry anyway let's get these cleaned up and get you to bed.
Ok thanks Bucky for doing this. Your welcome doll have you ate anything today. Yeah I just ate dinner an hour ago. Ok let's get you into bed goodnight y/n. Goodnight Bucky thank you for everything.
Little did Bucky know I haven't ate anything today because I'm trying to lose weight. Little did she know I knew she hadn't ate anything today cuz she feels a lot skinnier.