Gender reveal/ baby shower

I am 4.7 months pregnant along with pepper and It's the day of the gender reveal/baby shower for me and pepper we are doing pepper's first and then mine so that I can sit down and rest my feet because Bruce had put me on bed rest. Ok so here we are we are just now getting started with pepper's baby shower because we just found out she is having a girl.
1hour later
Ok y/n come sit where pepper was sitting please so we can get your gender reveal and baby shower done before it starts raining. Ok I go sit in the chair pepper was sitting in everyone goes around biting into there cupcakes and so far no one has the gender yet. It comes down to me Steve Bucky and little Rebecca and big Rebecca. Steve and big Rebecca bite into theirs at the same time. Then me and bucky bite into ours and none of us have the gender so it is little rebecca that has the gender. Go on baby take a bite of your cupcake to see what gender the baby is. She bites into it and doesn't show us she just jumps up and down excitedly and then she eats the rest of the cupcake. She runs over to me and puts her hands on my stomach. Hi baby sister she says. Oh my god are you serious. Yeah she says and then she screams. HEIMDALL TELL AUNTIE FRIGGA IM HAVING A BABY SISTER. Ok don't scream. A few minutes later I see frigga come out of the bi frost. Hello frigga I say as I go to stand up. Child sit down I know for a fact that Bruce has you on bed rest. Yea ma'am. Anyway I just came here to say I got Becca's message and I went and got something's for you and pepper so you didn't have to go buy them. Oh what is it. Well first I brought you both some asgardian baby furniture like a crib a rocking chair a couch a dresser and a changing table. Oh you didn't have to do that much. Yes I did I am going to spoil those babies. Ok frigga so what else did you bring. I brought you both some asgardian baby girl clothes. Then I brought you y/n Loki's gender neutral clothes from when he was a baby. Then I brought pepper Thor's gender neutral clothes from when he was a baby. Omg thank you so much mama. Oh god I didn't mean to it's just I wish my mom could be here to see this. Oh it's ok and she is here she is right next to you I can see ghost sweetheart she is proud of what you and Steve have become. Oh my gosh I can't do this I have to go. I leave and go inside but before I do I hear frigga ask if she said something wrong and Steve say no that my mom is still a sore subject. I go inside and go upstairs and lay down and fall asleep.
2 hours later
I am woken up by someone cuddling into me I look down and see Rebecca sleeping I wrap my arms around her and go back to sleep. I feel the baby kick and I immediately wince in pain but it stops shortly after it started and I fell back to sleep again cuddling Rebecca.
2 hours later I am woken up by laughing by the door I look up to see Steve standing there. What is so funny brother? Oh nothing just Bucky sent Rebecca up here to come get you for lunch and then he started panicking when she didn't return for two hours so I said I would go check on her and you. Oh my gosh he must be freaking out. Not anymore doll not since I know where Rebecca has been for the past two hours. Yeah she came in here and cuddled up to me and fell asleep. Yeah well now I know not to send her up to get you or this will happen anyways it's time for dinner tony ordered sushi for the team. Oh ok well I will be down in a minute. Ok I will see you down there babe come on Steve. I get up out of bed and go on my phone getting ready to order me and pepper some food when she comes in my room and sits on the bed. Hey pepper what's up. Can you order me some food please. Yeah I was just getting ready to order us food since we can't have sushi and I don't think Rebecca will eat sushi as she has never tried it. Ok thank you. Yeah sure what would you like. The Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt and cheddar broccoli soup with a mango smoothie. Omg I was going to order the same thing. I order me and pepper our food then I order a kids pizza for Rebecca for if she didn't like the sushi after trying it. Ok let's go downstairs and wait for our food. Ok let's go Rebecca come on sweetheart.
2 minutes later
I sit down at the table and Bucky hands me some sushi and I push it away. Doll you used to love sushi what happened. I stand up and look at him and scoff. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM PREGNANT AND CANT HAVE IT. Oh my god I am so sorry do you want me to order you something. No I already ordered me and pepper and Rebecca something and I'm sorry I yelled just my hormones are all over the place. Rebecca baby mommy has one rule you have to try it first and if you don't like it then you don't have to eat it. Ok mommy she try's and by the look on her face she loves it. Mommy this is so good. Awe well eat some for mommy since mommy can't have it. Ok mommy she continues eating.
30 minutes later
Everyone is done eating and sat in the common room I sit down on the couch and after a few minutes I wince in pain. Doll are you ok is something wrong with the baby. No it's just she's kicking and it hurts because she is kicking my ribs. Oh doll come here. I stand up and walk over to him. He rubs my stomach and starts talking to the baby. Hey it's your daddy I know you like moving around in there but your hurting mommy so can you maybe calm down a little please for mommy's sake granted she's a super soldier but she can still feel pain and it hurts babygirl he says turning me around and sitting me on his lap and massages my belly and babygirl calms down I fall asleep in his arms. Buck I think you should take her upstairs Steve says. Why Steve she is perfectly fine right here. Maybe because she is asleep buck. Oh ok yeah I'm gonna take her upstairs and lay her down the I will be back down to get Rebecca ready for bed. Ok buck Steve says.

Bucky's pov
I took y/n upstairs and laid her down on the bed and covered her up and went to leave when she grabbed my hand. Don't leave please. I turn back around and look at her and said I have to go put Rebecca to bed I will be right back. Ok she says in a very low tone. I walk back downstairs and see Steve on the phone with someone. Please tell me that's not your sister. Yeah she says you left her. Yeah to put Becca to bed I told her that your sister is a drama queen. I pick Rebecca up and take her to her room and lay her down and tuck her in. Goodnight Becca. Goodnight daddy. I go back upstairs to see that y/n isn't in bed.
Y/n's pov
I hear Bucky come into the room so I tell him I'm in the bathroom taking a nice hot bath. He comes in and sits on the floor next to the tub and lays his head down. I look in his eyes and see tears. What's wrong babe. Rebecca called me dad when I told her goodnight she said goodnight daddy. Awe babe she is your daughter even if we haven't been there for 3 years of her life. I know I just never thought I would hear that so soon. Awe babe why don't you take your clothes off and get in the bath with me and relax. Ok I will be right back. He comes back a minute later and get in behind me. I lay back on his chest and close my eyes when I wince in pain. Ow fuck little girl that hurts mommy. What happened babe. She is kicking my ribs. Ok lay back and I will massage your ribs. I lay back and he starts massaging my ribs. That feels amazing but we need to wash up and get out because I'm getting tired. Ok babe he grabs my shampoo and washes my hair and then he grabs my loofah and washes by body gently. I turn around and do the same for him but when I get to his body I take his arm off and gently wash his scars. Ok let's get out now. He drys his hands off and puts his arm back on and stands up and gets out drying off and then he runs to the bedroom and comes back with a robe. What's that for babe. It's a warm robe for you to put on. Awe I stand up and he helps me out of the tub and I put the robe on and go to the closet and puts some panties on when I go to put a shirt on he stops me. No leave the robe on I am going to treat you. He guides me over to the bed and sit me down and then he goes and grabs the massage oil. What are you doing. I'm giving you a massage. He starts massaging my feet. After a few minutes he gets up and scooted me up and sat behind me and starts massaging my back. After about 10 minutes I start falling asleep. Babygirl you wanna lay down and sleep. I nod and he moves from behind me and lays down beside me. I put my head on his chest and fall asleep.