rebeccas 4th birthday

i wake up at 3 am and go out to my jeep and get in and buckle up. i start the car and start backing up when loki appears in the passenger seat. i jump god dammit loki what are you doing. i could ask you the same thing y/n/n. im going to the store to get decoration for beccas fourth birthday party later today.
me and loki get to the store and get out of the jeep and lock it. ok lets go we go inside and go to the decoration aisle. i grab some deorations for the party and some balloons and a number four balloon for her pictures. ok we have all the decorations now we need to get presents and wrapping paper and cups spoon forks plates and bowls. ok lets go get everything else.

an hour later

we get everything that we could at 4am. ok lets go home because i am tired loki. we get home and i walk into mine and bucky's room to find rebecca in my spot on the bed asleep with bucky's arm around her. well i guess it is either rebecca's room or the couch i whisper and walk out. i go into rebecca's room and look at the bed. the couch it is because there is no way im fitting on that bed.
i go downstairs to the couch and lay down but then i have to pee. i get up to go pee and then i sneak into mine and bucky's room and grab my baby blanket and and extra pillow. i go back downstairs and lay back down i drape my baby blanket over me. it doesn't cover me all the way but i eventually fall asleep. i feel someone put a blanket over me and i open my eyes to see peter. he looks at me why are you laying on the couch and not in your bed y/n/n. rebecca is in my spot on the bed and I don't want to wake her up so i cant lay in my bed.
well why dont you come lay in my bed he says and holds his hands out for me. i grab his hands and he helps me up. i go upstairs with him and into his room. i lay down on the bed and almost immediately fall asleep. he covers me up with a blanket and lays down beside me.

three hours later

bucky's pov

i wake up at 7:00 am and go to get up when i realise. that y/n wasn't our bed instead rebecca was i start to panic i run downstairs and look in every room downstairs. then i run up the stair to look in rebeeca's room. i dont see her in there so i run to steve room and walk straight in and look around. she wasn't in there either. i then see peter coming out of his room looking more tired than ever.
i run up to him and he looks at me and smiles. i dont smile back because i cant find y/n. he loses the smile and asks me whats wrong. i cant find y/n do you know where she is. yeah shes in my room on my bed asleep she was going to sleep on the couch because rebecca was in her spot when she went into your guys bedroom and didnt want to wake her so i had her sleep in my bedroom but she is still sleeping so let her sleep please. ok thank you peter. your welcome bucky. i walk back downstairs and see steve with little james and little rebecca. hey buck where is y/n
oh shes still asleep in peters bedroom because rebcca was in our bed and she didnt want to move her and wake her up so just let her sleep because she is six months pregnant steve. ok bucky well i was gonna ask her to watch little james for me but since she is asleep can you watch him for me since rebecca is on a mission and i have to go back her up please. yeah sure steve i can do that for you go back up your woman. thanks buck and tell y/n i will be back before little rebecca's birthday party starts. ok i will steve bye.

three hours later

y/n's pov

i wake up still in peters room and stand up when i suddenly have to pee really bad. i waddle to the bathroom and do my business i pull my panties and pants up and flush the toilet and wash my hands. i open the bathroom door and waddle my way to the bedroom door and open it i head towards mine and bucky's room when i feel liquid going down my leg. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE LITTLE GIRL I JUST WENT PEE AND YOU WANT TO MAKE ME PEE MYSELF FUCK MY LIFE I BLAME YOU AND YOUR DADDY FOR THIS SHIT I HATE THIS i yell and hear someone running up the stairs. babe whats wrong. i peed myself again i say as i start crying because i peed myself.
oh hunny its alright it happens. no its not alright im supposed to be able to hold my pee in i have gotten weak. no you havent it is normal. no its not bucky hydra would be mad at me if i didn't hold it in because it makes me weak. no it doesn't babe what hydra said isn't tru-- YES IT IS IT IS TRUE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT BUCKY IM GETTING WEAKER BY THE DAY BECAUSE OF THIS BABY SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO AND LEAVE ME AND FIND SOMEONE STRONGER THAN ME.
ok im going to go do something get changed in to clean clothes. ok i go into the bedroom and change. i just get done changing and sit on the bed when i hear a knock on the door. come in i say and clint walks in. hey he says.
hey what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be leaving. yes i am but after becca's party because im taking you and becca with me. oh god he doesn't want to be with me anymore does he i knew it im to weak for him. no no no no thats not it i have a surprise for you and if bucky wants to come he can. ok i say and he leaves. i decide to change into a dress