First time

After Steve had left me and Bucky started packing we left out some clothes for tomorrow and I left out some lingerie for tonight.
Half an hour later
There we are all packed for tomorrow I say as head towards the bathroom to put on the lingerie.
2 minutes later
I come back out in my lingerie and see Bucky staring at my body I go over to him and straddle his lap. What are you trying to do doll. Starts grinding back and forth on his lap. Bucky started kissing her neck. y/n lets out a couple of moans, having his warm and wet tongue rubbing against her neck made her feel even hornier than she already was. "Oh my god.." y/n moaned.
Bucky continued kissing her neck, sucking her skin hard. After a while, his hands found her hips and flipped them over with her underneath him on the bed, and pinned her arms above her head as his lips started to travel around other parts of her body other then her neck.
He let go of her hands once he made it clear that they should stay there. He left kisses Down her neck to her breast he reached behind her and undid her bra and took it off. His mouth went directly to her Areola, made them wet with his saliva and started to play with her nipples. Sometimes he'd suck on them. y/n just layed there, enjoyed how his tongue felt on her skin and let out a small moan sometimes...
She let out a whimper once she felt his tongue being disconnected with her bare skin. But she didn't care once he saw him sitting on his knees and spread her legs open. then he'd travel his lips around her thighs. Kissing every inch of them.
Almost everywhere except for the place she wanted him the most. he disconnected his lips once more and his hands went to his crotch. His fingers grabbed the fabric that was shaped like a tent now. His hands were playing with it and y/n just layed there... waiting.
"Bucky..." She said silently. "What was that?" he said with a smirk. his hands cupping his crotch.
"bucky please"
"Please what? Y/n? You need to be more specific"
"Just fuck me already" She whined and he let out a chuckle.
"not yet, i want you to work for it first" he said. y/n knew what he meant by that. Bucky's hands finally went towards his belt and he started to unbuckle it up. His member was standing right up when his pants fell down on the floor. Y/n sat up, at the edge of the bed and grabbed his member. She looked at it in awe, she hasn't seen a package like that in a while. She started to stroke it slowly, gaining up some pre-cum. Then she finally put her tongue on the head... teasing him slowly.
He let out a groan and it was then y/n opened her mouth and let the whole member disappear in her mouth. Her head started to move faster and he let out a couple of moans. y/n felt one vibranium hand and one flesh hand on her head, making her hair into a ponytail as he made her go faster. Y/n cupped his balls and played with them as her head started to go faster. Bucky moaned and enjoyed it until some white liquid streamed out of his member.
Bucky grabbed his member with his flesh hand, grabbed y/n's mouth with his vibranium one and forced it open. He guided his member towards her mouth and let all the liquid fall into her mouth.
He watched her swallow it "good girl" he said and y/n moaned at the way he just said that. "Get on the bed" he said and y/n took his orders and layed on the bed, spreading her legs open for him. Bucky climbed on top of her and pulled off his shirt and tossed his shirt on the floor. Bucky left wet kisses on her lips and then everywhere else on her exposed body all the way down to her core. His fingertips played with her panties. He would also leave wet kisses at the fabric before pulling them off and starting to suck on it. Then he grabbed his member, stroked it a little bit before guiding it towards her pussy. He slid it over there, and all y/n wanted was for him to be buried in her... it was torture. She had to beg for it like a needy little slut... but Bucky seemed to enjoy that. He finally slid it right in and y/n let out a small gasp as she felt a small pain from not having sex in awhile. The pain would soon be replaced with pleasure with every thrust Bucky made inside of her. Her moans fill the room.
Bucky watched her boobs bounce up and down and his legs being slammed against her ass.
"god you're so tight y/n" he said and kept going with a couple more thrusts until he disconnected again. She let out a groan as she felt the dick being pulled out. "Don't worry
I will put it back in" he said as he noticed her whining. Y/n felt fingertips at her clit and started to moan. His fingers pumped up wetness before Bucky let his tongue swirl around her clit.
Going up and down. His tongue was on her clit until that wet liquid came streaming out of it. "Good girl" he told her and then kissed her naked body until he let his member inside of her again. He thrusted into her and y/n's screams filled the room once again. He grabbed one of her boobs to make them stop bouncing but he let go again because he enjoyed the sound of that. Instead, he wrapped his vibranium hand around her neck and continued with heavy thrusts until wet liquid streamed out of her again and then he cums inside her. He slowly pulls out and she winces in pain and he stops. Are you ok doll he asks. Yeah just a little sore from not having sex in awhile bucky. He continues to pull out slowly and then he gets up and goes and runs a bath for her and then he goes back and picks her up and gently sits her down in the tub. Ok you sit here and relax while I go get you something to eat and drink ok. Ok Bucky I love you. I love you to doll kisses her forehead.
1 hour later
Ok are you ready to go to bed Bucky. Yeah doll let's go to bed.