One year later

It has been one year since Bucky's died Rebecca is five and Natalia turn one today. She looks exactly like Bucky but with my nose and smile. I go upstairs and call Bucky's phone and leave a voicemail. Hi Bucky five years ago yesterday we welcomed Rebecca into this world and one year ago today we welcomed Natalia into this world. Then you died so you can't be here to see how beautiful your daughers are but buck they are beautiful. I just wish you were here. Anyway I have to go get Natalia ready and then decorate and then go pick Rebecca up from preschool so I love you always and forever goodbye Bucky.

I get up and get dressed and then go to Natalia and Rebecca's room and get Natalia dressed and then go downstairs with her and go out to the jeep and buckle her in and get in and drive to Rebecca's school. We get there and I get out then get Natalia out. We walk in the school when I hear what sounds like talking in Rebecca's classroom. Me and Natalia walk into Rebecca's classroom when I see some parents and their child. They are talking about Bucky and his death saying something about Rebecca. I walk over to Rebecca and the teacher. Hi Mrs. Knox's what is going on. Well Ms. Rogers Rebecca here hit another child today. Oh ok I crouch down in front of Rebecca. Rebecca alianovna why did you hit that child. I don't know mommy. I don't know is not a good enough answer young lady me and your daddy did not raise you like this let's go you are in trouble. MY DADDY DIDNT RAISE ME HE LEFT REMEMBER. I look down and crouch down in front of Rebecca I know baby I'm sorry but we can't hit children because of it. I stand back up then I then look at the parents in the room and say I'm sorry she hit your child but don't ever talk about my boyfriend or my daughter like that again. We leave and head back to the compound and I get Rebecca and Natalia out. We go inside Rebecca go sit down your in trouble. Steve comes up to me and asks me what happen. She hit another child Steve that's  two this week. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I just wish Bucky was here. I know sis I wish he was here to but he's not. I walk away to go change when I get a call from Bucky's number I ignore it because he is dead and someone else must have his phone. I get changed and go back downstairs and i see someone else standing there holding Rebecca I run up to them and take Rebecca out of their arms and sit her back on the couch. You sit there you are still in trouble for hitting little lady. I look back up at the person and they look at me in shock. Yes yes I know I'm a bad mom ok but right now I'm doing this all on my own. I walk away and go to the kitchen. I grab something to drink when I feel arms around me I look down and i recognize the metal arm. I turn around teary eyed. I look up and I see the person that was holding Rebecca. Bucky is that you. Yeah sorry I have been gone so long I was waiting for you to end hydra but I'm back now. I lean up on my tippy toes and kiss his lips. I immediately pull back. He looks at me weird. Nope I can't do it if you want an actual kiss go shave.ok be right back actually no your coming with me. Ok I walk out with Bucky and I see Steve playing with Natalia so we hurry up to our room. We go into the bathroom and he shaves. He turns around and go on my tippy toes and kiss him again and I deepen the kiss. He pulls away and says later he asks me to cut his hair again. I cut his hair and he picks me up and spins me around and then set me down. And hands me a $50 here is your money for the bet we made about Natalia's first words. Ok I just wish you were here to hear it and see her first steps. I did see her first steps doll. How did you see them. He pulls out his phone and show me the video of Natalia taking her first steps. You you were the person on their phone that day. Yeah doll I'm sorry I didn't say hi. I just wish you were here with me to help with Rebecca maybe she wouldn't be hitting if you were here I don't know where I went wrong Bucky. You didn't do anything wrong doll kids grieve differently Rebecca was grieving by hitting. I know I just wish she would have found a different way to grieve. I know but I'm here now. Yeah now let's go celebrate Natalia turning one. Ok let's go doll.

   We walk back downstairs and I see Steve look at me then at Bucky. Buck is that you. Yeah it's me Steve I'm sorry I faked my death but I had to, to protect my family. I understand buck I would do the same thing if it was Rebecca and James. I see Rebecca still sitting on the couch and I go over to her. I crouch down now Rebecca are we done hitting. Yes mommy I was just so sad daddy wasn't here. Your daddy is here Becca. HE IS MY DADDY CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD YOUR LYING MOM. No sweetheart she isn't lying Bucky said from behind me. DADDY YOUR HERE. Rebecca says. Yeah baby daddy's here now daddy wants to know why you're hitting your classmates. Because daddy they were making fun of me because you died and they were mean to me. Oh baby come here. She runs to Bucky and he picks her up. Ok Becca and buck let's start Natalia's birthday party. Ok baby he kisses me.

Two hours later

Everyone is leaving and saying goodbye when Natalia walks up to Bucky and puts her hands up and says dada. Bucky picks her up and says yes I'm dada babygirl. Everyone leaves except the people who live in the tower. I grab Bucky's hand and grab Rebecca and Natalia and tell everyone goodnight. I take Rebecca in to our bathroom and give her a bath and then do the same to Natalia and then after that I put Natalia to sleep and then lay her down in her crib in Becca's room and grab the baby monitor. Bucky gets Becca to sleep and grabs my hand.

We get to our room and he picks me up and shuts the door and turns the soundproofing on he lays you down on the bed he takes off his own shirt. He starts kissing down your neck and starts sucking on your breast. You moan a little at the pleasure. Bucky takes off his pajama pants, and pulled yours off after. He went back to kissing you and pulled off your panties. He quickly stuck in one vibranium finger, making you moan. He started pumping it in and out and added another, and then another. He licked a stripe up your pussy, and then sucked on your clit making you moan even more. He pulled his fingers out and quickly grabbed his cock and shoved it into your pussy. "OH!" You moaned loudly. He starts thrusting, and you moan, louder and louder as he goes faster and faster. He leans down and starts licking your nipple, and twisting the other in between in his fingers. You kept moaning, and eventually they turned into screams.
"BUCKY!! Y-YESS! OH KEEP GOING! FASTER PLEASE!" You scream, rubbing your hands all over Bucky's back, scratching every now and then. "Are you close, baby?" He asks, leaning down and sucking on your stomach. "M-mhm! Daddy!
Faster!" You moan. "Oh, so you're going to call me daddy now huh?" He says, slamming into your pussy as hard as he possibly can. "D-DADDY IM GONNA CUM!" You screaming, tightening around his cock. You cum all over his cock, moaning, his shooting into you. He pulled out and brought his cock up to your mouth. "Suck, baby." He commands. "Yes daddy." You say, putting his cock in your mouth. You lick one long stripe up from the base to the tip. You lick up his slit and start circling the tip.
"Mmm baby yes." He moans. He puts a hand on top of your head to guid you. He makes you move faster and faster. "Mmm baby I'm gonna cum down your pretty throat." He moans. "Then do it daddy." You say. "N-ngha!" He moans and grunts. He cums again, this time down your throat and you swallow it all. The two of you collapse onto the bed, exhausted. You both lie awake and stare at the ceiling. Wow that was amazing Bucky. Yeah it was y/n goodnight baby. He kisses me and I kiss him back and we both fall asleep.