Escaping hydra

Bucky hands me the phone and I go through the contact I see a contact named Natasha romanoff. Which the name sound's familiar. Ok let's call this one I say. Ok but hurry up before the guards come. I'm going to do it after the guards come and give us our last meal because then they won't come down for the rest of the night. Ok Bucky says.
1 hour later
Alright here is your last meal for the night rumlow says. Thanks goodnight. Yeah yeah bye he says and leaves. Ok let's call this Natasha chick but I don't know if she will answer since it's 3 am. I don't know but we have to try. Ok I call the number and on the second ring she picks up. Hello Steve she says. Hi it's not Steve but it's his sister y/n the one you fought on the bridge today can you track this call and help us get out please. Yeah hold on let me get Steve real quick and then we have to go to tony stark to trace the call she says. Ok and wait stark as in Howard stark. Yes she says how do you know Howard she asks. I used to work with him in the war. Oh ok well here talk to Steve while we get tony. Ok I say. Hey sis he say. Hey Steve I have missed hearing your voice. Yeah me too he says. Is tony tracking the call. Yeah he's almost done just keep talking for a little longer. Y/n hang up guards are coming. Steve I have to go. No don't hang up put me under your pillow and I will stay quiet tony just needs a few more seconds.
Ok I put him under my pillow and lay down with Bucky just in time for the guard to come over and leave again. Y/n you still there Steve asks. Yeah I whisper we will be there tomorrow morning tony has your location ok. Ok see you soon Steve thank you. Your welcome I love you sis. I love you to bye i hang up and lay down and fall asleep with Bucky.
The next morning
Me and Bucky get woken up by alarms going off and guards running around. What about the soldier and widow rumlow asks. Forget them leave them and just get out. Ok rumlow says. All of a sudden I see the wall being cut through and then a man in a suit comes in. Who are you I ask. I am iron man or tony stark. Oh well where is Steve. Y/N BUCKY I hear Steve yell. STEVE IN HERE I yell. Omg y/n Bucky he hugs us. I push him off as another memory comes back. I fall to my knees and start crying. Y/n bucky and Steve ask and get on the ground with me. I look up at tony and all I say is sorry before I run outside. What is she sorry for tony ask. I don't know Steve says. They catch up to me and tony asks me y/n what are you sorry for. Me and Bucky we were activated as the winter soldier and winter widow I didn't know it was them tony I'm sorry we killed your parents. I run into the woods and breakdown crying. What does she mean tony asks. She means when we are activated we don't care who they are we don't learn there names and they don't tell us there names they just show us a picture. What does she mean Bucky steve asks. She means we weren't in control of our minds and they were our mission. Omg tony says. I know you probably don't want us living with you guys so me and y/n will find somewhere else to live. No it's ok we will have to take you to wakanda to get your activation words removed and you a new arm but after that you can live at the tower with us.
I come back out of the woods after hearing their conversation and hug Steve and tony and then go over to Bucky and hide my face in his chest. What was that for tony and Steve ask. She doesn't know how to express her thanks so when she is thankful she hugs. Oh ok well let's go to the jet tony says.