Becoming the winter widow

Y/n pov
Let's head over to the memory wiper the man I now know as rumlow said. What do you mean by memory wiper and phase 2 I ask. Doc inject her with the serum and put the activation words in her brain and wipe her memory now. What I ask before I felt them inject me.
2 hours later
Try her activation word doc rumlow says. Diecisiete,dorado,regreso a casa,uno,nueve,nochecer,invierno,verano,princesa,mariposa(Seventeen,golden,homecoming,one,nine,nightfall,winter,summer, princess,butterfly). Готов к соблюдению(ready to comply) You have a mission with the winter soldier to take down the captain America. Да, сэр (yes sir) I say.
Go get him and activate him. Да, сэр(yes sir) I say. I go to the soldiers cell. Солдат Тоска, ржавчина, семнадцать, рассвет, печь, девять,доброкачественный, возвращение домой, один, грузовой вагон (longing,rusted,seventeen,daybreak,furnace,nine,benign,homecoming, one,freight car) I say. Готов к соблюдению(ready to comply) he says.У нас есть миссия, чтобы вывести капитана Америку( we have a mission to take out captain America).
1 hour later
We are on the bridge fighting captain America and black widow. The winter soldier was fighting captain America and I was fighting black widow when she flipped me over and my mask came off. Everyone stopped fighting and captain America looked at me and said y/n. Who the hell is y/n I say. I put my mask back on and continue fighting. But I stop fighting when a memory come to me. All of a sudden I see captain America flip the winter soldier and his mask comes off. Oh no i say. Bucky the person I now know as Steve my brother said. Who the hell is Bucky. The winter soldier said. He stopped fighting when he looked at me and Steve like he had a memory come to him. He started walking to me. Oh no I back up. Солдат(soldier). Пошли(let's go) he says. Oh thank god he is still activated.
1 hour later
We get back and pierce asks for a mission report failed sir I say. He slaps me across the face. Put them in the cell he says. Yes sir rumlow says.
After rumlow puts us in the cell and leaves Bucky comes up to me and kisses me. I push him off of me and look at him. Do you remember who we were and are. Yes I am Bucky Barnes and you are my girlfriend y/n rogers. Omg buck i whisper we have to find a way to get out of here. Well I have a way he shows me a phone. Who's phone is that I ask. It's Steve's I stole it off of him while I was fighting. Ok let's call one of the contacts.