Sick with the flu i think

A couple weeks later I wake up and feel queasy I run to the bathroom and throw up I immediately think I'm pregnant and reach under the sink and grab a test. I take the test.
Five minutes later I look at the test. It's negative thank god. I walk out of the bathroom into the room and lay back down.

An hour later

I sit up and run to the bathroom again and throw up. Bucky comes in and holds my hair back. Doll are you ok. I sit back against the wall. Yeah I'm ok buck. Doll are you pregnant. No I'm not I took a test earlier and it was negative. Ok doll I will call Bruce so he can check you out. Ok thank you buck. Bruce walks in to the bedroom where I'm laying in the bed. He checks me over and tells me I'm sick with the flu. I sit up immediately and look at him. Are you sure dr. Banner because ever since I became a super soldier I have never been sick. Yes y/n I'm sure. Ok thank you Bruce I lay back down in bed and fall asleep as soon as Bruce leaves the room.

An hour later

I wake up to Natalia laying next to me trying to go to sleep so I pull her to me and we both fall asleep again. I wake up 30 minutes later to hearing a camera click I look up to see three people I haven't seen in a while Peter mj and Ned. I carefully move Natalia off of me and then jump up and run to mj and Ned and Peter. I look at Peter confused why did you bring them here do they know about you being you know who. Mj speaks for Peter yes me and Ned know Peter is Spider-Man and he works with you guys. Oh ok so anyway what are you guys doing here Peter I thought you were with aunt may this week since we don't have any missions.

No I want to spend the week with you mj and Ned. But I'm sick Peter I'm sorry. It's ok y/n/n we are just going to the living room to watch movies and hangout together if you are fine with that. Yeah let's go. I pick Natalia up and go to the living room with Peter mj and Ned.
    Ok so what are we watching first I ask. All of us are dead on Netflix. Is it scary I ask. It can be, Peter says. Ok let's watch it.
    I sit down on the couch with Natalia. We start watching the show and Natalia is asleep on my lap. We get to the part where there is a scary part and I jump and Natalia wakes up crying. I calm her down and Peter looks at me. Are you ok y/n/n he asks.
    Yeah I'm just not good with these kind of movies. Oh do you want to watch something else then. No I gotta go find Bucky really quick. Ok bye y/n/n they all say in unison. I walk away with Natalia in my arms and go upstairs to Becca's room and walk in I ask her to watch Rebecca and Natalia for the rest of the day and she agrees.
    I go to mine and Bucky's room and walk in and find him laying on the bed. I walk over and lay down on top of him. What's wrong baby he asks me. I'm tired and don't feel good so Becca is watching the kids for us today because I want cuddles and quality time with you. Ok baby we can do that he says.
    I get the feeling I'm going to throw up and dart to the bathroom Bucky runs in after me and pulls my hair out of my face so I don't puke on it. Babe he says after I'm done. Yes buck I reply. Have you had your flu shot this season the one hydra always made sure we got. I realize I haven't.
    No I haven't everything has been crazy and hectic lately that I forgot. Ok well let's go down to Bruce and get it maybe that will help you feel better baby. I make grabby arms and he picks me up and put me on his back and gives me a piggyback ride to Bruce. We make it down to Bruce and he asks me what's wrong. I figured out why I have been sick it's because I haven't had my flu shot.
     Oh ok well come with me to the med bay and I will give you your flu shot. Ok me and Bucky follow Bruce when my body decides  I have to throw up I turn towards Bucky and give him a look that say 'I have to throw up'. He doesn't get it and I accidentally throw up all over his only Henley that fits him. I start crying and saying I'm sorry. Babe it's ok I can go buy a new one it's ok.
     Are you sure I ask. Yes doll it's ok let's just get you your flu shot. Ok I say and continue following Bruce into a room and lift my sleeve up and get it ready. Bruce walks back in and wipes my arm and then gives me the shot. After a few minutes i start to feel tired and Bucky notices.
    Babe let's get you back to our room I nod and Bruce looks at us confused. What is your question Bruce. Why are you tired the flu shot isn't supposed to make you tired y/n. It's how my body reacts to it. It always does this ever since hydra. Oh ok well goodbye y/n sleep well. You to Bruce. We get to our room and Bucky lays down with me on top of him and we fall asleep like that.