Who is Eleanor?

As Tom lay in a post-encounter slumber, his mind continued to wander into the realm of dreams. This time, the dream was even more vivid and intense than before, consumed by a longing and desire that he couldn't easily shake off. In his subconscious, he found himself entangled in a passionate embrace with Eleanor, their bodies moving in perfect harmony, their lips meeting in 

a fiery kiss.

The dream unfolded with a fervor that matched the depths of his desire, each touch and caress etching itself into his memory. He could feel the electricity coursing through his veins as he held her close, his hands tracing every curve and contour of her body. It was a dance of longing and surrender, a dreamworld where inhibitions were cast aside and their desires ran free.

But just as the dream reached its pinnacle, a voice broke through the haze of pleasure and pulled Tom back to reality. He blinked his eyes open to find the girl laying in his bed from the previous night looking at him, her voice laced with curiosity and intrigue.

"Who is Eleanor?" she asked, her gaze searching his face for answers.Tom remained silent, his mind racing to comprehend the implications of her question. How could she know about Eleanor? He hadn't mentioned her name, not to this girl or anyone else. 

His heart raced as he tried to gather his thoughts, his mind frantically searching for a plausible explanation.

The girl leaned closer, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "You were mumbling her name in your sleep," she revealed, a sly smile playing on her lips. "Who is she, Tom?"

Tom's heart sank as the weight of his unspoken desires and secret dreams collided with the reality of the situation. He realized that he couldn't deny it any longer — his subconscious yearned for Eleanor, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep his emotions in check.

A mix of frustration, vulnerability, and a tinge of fear welled up within him. He couldn't let this girl, a mere stranger, uncover the depths of his feelings for Eleanor. With a heavy sigh, he watched as the girl left, leaving him alone with his turbulent thoughts and a sense of profound confusion.

In that moment, Tom knew he couldn't escape the hold Eleanor had on his subconscious. Her presence invaded his dreams, leaving him tangled in a web of forbidden desires. Yet, he also recognized the danger that lay in letting those desires consume him. He couldn't afford to lose himself in the allure of Eleanor, not when the stakes were so high and the consequences so uncertain.