Unspoken

(This chapter contains drinking)

In the privacy of their hotel room, the air was charged with anticipation as Tom and Eleanor prepared for the grand party. Eleanor stood in front of the mirror, her dress gracefully draped over her figure, waiting for Tom's touch to complete her ensemble.

Tom carefully selected a delicate necklace adorned with shimmering diamonds, his fingers brushing against her skin as he fastened the clasp around her neck. His touch was gentle yet possessive, a silent declaration of his desire to protect and cherish her.

As he moved behind her, his fingers found the zipper of her dress. With a swift and practiced motion, he slowly pulled it up, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Eleanor's breath caught in her throat, the closeness between them awakening a deep longing within her.

Just as she was about to call his name, Tom anticipated her need. The sound of the zipper merging echoed in the room, a small but significant act of intimacy that spoke volumes about their unspoken connection.

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Tom reached for a small bottle of vodka, his hand steady as he poured a shot. Holding the glass to Eleanor's lips, he tilted it, allowing the liquid to cascade into her mouth. As the fiery warmth of the alcohol spread through her, she felt a delicious tingle of exhilaration.

Returning the gesture, Eleanor took the bottle in her hands, her eyes locked with Tom's. She poured a shot, her movements deliberate and purposeful. Their gazes never wavered as she brought the glass to Tom's lips, a shared moment of intimacy and playfulness.

The taste of vodka lingered on their tongues, the liquid serving as a catalyst for the excitement and anticipation that thrived within them. With a final exchange of glances, they acknowledged the silent understanding between them and prepared to venture into the night.

Their steps were synchronized, their hearts beating in harmony as they made their way to the party, their hands occasionally brushing against each other, fueling the desire that simmered beneath the surface.