Back in Berlin

Tom stepped out of the tourbus, stretching his arms above his head as he looked around the hotel's entrance. He was tired from the long journey, but the excitement of performing in Berlin, their hometown, gave him a renewed energy. He couldn't wait to hit the stage one last time on this tour.

Meanwhile, Eleanor and Jenni arrived at their hotel, not too far from where the band was staying. Eleanor felt a mix of nerves and anticipation as she thought about attending Tokio Hotel's last concert in the tour. She wasn't sure how she would feel seeing the band perform without her, but she didn't want to miss the chance to say goodbye properly.

As Tom entered the hotel lobby, he spotted the rest of the band gathering near the reception desk. They were joking and laughing, clearly in good spirits despite the long drive. He joined them, trying to push any lingering thoughts of Eleanor aside.

"Alright, boys, let's get settled in," Tom said, clapping Bill on the shoulder. "We've got a big show to put on tomorrow."

The band nodded, and they all made their way to their respective rooms. Tom tried to focus on getting ready for the concert, but his mind kept drifting back to Eleanor. He wondered how she was doing, if she was nervous to see them perform, and if she was still mad at him.

Meanwhile, Eleanor sat on the edge of her hotel bed, her heart racing with anticipation. She couldn't believe she was back in Berlin, about to see Tokio Hotel perform again. It had been such a rollercoaster of emotions, from leaving the band to missing them terribly, and now being back to say goodbye.

As the evening turned to night, both Tom and Eleanor lay in their separate hotel rooms, unable to sleep. They couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing, that they were somehow incomplete without each other.

Tom tossed and turned, his mind filled with thoughts of Eleanor. He wanted to see her, talk to her, make things right between them. He knew he had messed up, and he regretted not being more open and honest with her. He had never expected her to leave, and he couldn't help but blame himself for the situation they were in.

Meanwhile, Eleanor stared up at the ceiling, her heart heavy with the weight of her decision to leave the band. She missed dancing with them, performing on stage, and most of all, she missed Tom. Despite the anger and hurt between them, she couldn't deny the connection they had shared.

As the night went on, both Tom and Eleanor finally drifted off to sleep, but they dreamt of each other. In their dreams, they danced together, their movements fluid and harmonious, as if they were meant to be together. And as the morning light began to filter through the curtains, they woke up with a longing in their hearts, wondering if they would ever find their way back to each other.