Boundless

Hello. This is the THRID book in my series. You don't really have to read them in order, call it an INDEPENDENT SERIES. You can read the stories in any order because they're all different stories, but they do have some sort of connection but they're not dependent from each other.

The order of the series:

Book 1: Help (One Direction)

Book 2: Truly, Madly, Deeply (Niall Horan)

Book 3: Boundless (Harry Styles)

Book 4: Intersect (Zayn Malik)

Bonus books:

Sidney's Notebook

Everything I Want (Luke Hemmings)

Have fun reading! 

---

 Prologue

 Claire's POV

I woke up feeling very weak and wet, my memory unstable.

I looked around and noticed I was in a car.

Not just any old car,

I was in a limo.

Wait, what?!

A limo?

I jumped out of my seat and turned to a man in his early 40's. He looked quite sophisticated and somewhat formal.

Someone fancy is kidnapping me?

What the?

I turned to the gentle man again and asked. "Who are you and where am I?" I asked, shaking from the coldness."You'll know in about five minutes." He said in a low voice. Five minutes? I wanna know now!

I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Why won't he tell me? Well he won't until we get there.

"Who are you!? Where am I!? Get me out now!" I kept repeating to him, not expecting his answer would change."No matter how much you ask, my mouth will always be kept locked." Ugh!

I just stared out the window for what seemed like a lifetime until the limo came to a sudden halt. I couldn't see the driver in the driver's seat anymore. I look to my right and see him opening the door for me. I raised my eyebrow and finally got out of the limo to face a big, familiar-looking place. At the back of my head, I thought of running out of here, anywhere but here, but I couldn't, I was too weak.

So far, my brain has been washed up, I couldn't remember anything and I can't think straight.

Anyways, also stood in front of me were men, a lot of men to be exact, standing firmly straight. What's this about?