Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I do not know why I just felt this now. I do not know why but I feel something strange towards Claire, like she's hiding something. I saw it once when I looked into her eyes when we fought over her shoes, she looked pretty much covered-up. And the time when I caught a glance of her when I was near her school, she wasn't downstairs like the other girls, trying to get me. There's something that I want to know about, a secret she's not willing to tell andkeeps me intrigued this early in the morning.

Why does she have this effect on me?

On a regular girl, I'd easily forget, but with her, it was different, she was different, and I want to know why she is like that. It's bothering me, hard. Am I attracted to her? Yes, but that's not the only thing why I want to know her, all leads back to her secret. I want to know, who knows maybe I can help her with whatever she's hiding, but for that to happen; I need to see her again. I haven't talked to her formally after the first time, nothing the amazing Harry Styles couldn't do. I just have to find her and with charms like mine, she'd open up to me any time.

Now, finding her, how do I do that? She didn't tell me her last name and it's hard only searching 'Claire'. There are like a billion girls named the same, so it's gonna be difficult. But I have my sources.

My phone!

I forgot I took a picture of her once. I just need to find her, and I just know exactly where. I quickly changed into a more decent top and a beanie and felt my balance uneven until I fall, my face flat on the ground. I saw that I slipped and fell on Louis' pillow, why didn't I see that? Clumsy me.

"Why the loud thud, mate?" Louis says, waking up. "Sorry," I mumble as I slowly stand back up, keeping myself balanced. "I need to find Claire, I need to end this thought of her," I tell him. Being my flat mate, I tell him anything and everything first before the rest of the lads. He knows me so well, we get along magically, that's why Larry Stylinson is that famous. Just by looking at my slightly damaged and curious face, he'd know there's something or someone's bothering me, for instance, like now, Claire.

"I'm in," Says Louis, already going through his closet, finding something to where. "And where exactly are we gonna find her, Harreh?" He asks. "Where I last saw her, around the mall and her school," I say, confidence filling my lips. "Good idea mate, let's go!" He grabs my wrist and drags me out of the flat and drives the car to the school she's attending.

---

We got out of the Range Rover to the abandoned view. "No one's here," He says, looking at me with the same confused face stuck on mine. "I don't get it," I froze, I thought I'd find her here. I was confident enough that she was here, but now I feel utterly stupid, I even brought Louis here for nothing. I didn't think this through enough. "You need more clues, mate," He says, as if reading my mind. "How?" I say, almost giving up.

"Gimme your phone," He orders sassily and I laugh, giving him the phone, not knowing where this is going. Outside the school, we see a girl, probably from here, Louis then approaches the girl. "Louis, what-" I say but he cuts me off. "Shh!" Was all I heard from him, then having a small conversation with the girl. He then shows her the phone and the girl soon talks to him. After a few more minutes of talking, the girl leaves and Louis comes back, a plain look on his face.

"She says she knows Claire and she was out for the long vacation. She lives in the apartment next door," He says, pointing to the building next to the school and I nod. "She gave me her room number," He continues. He then gave me a small piece of crumpled paper written 203, which happens to be her room number.

"Lou, you're the best," I say laughing. I didn't think he'd get more information than why she wasn't here, more or less her room number. "Leave it to Tommo to get the detective work done," He boasts. "Now, let's head back to the studio, we're almost late," He then becomes serious, handing back my phone.