Chapter 33

Claire’s POV

I’m worried for Harry.

I know he said for me to trust me in this, but he can’t escape on his decision. I worry about him too much. What if does have to choose between the two? What would he decide on? I know I will totally accept if he chooses his band over his soon responsibility of leading the country. I’ll have to talk to parliament to wait for him to end the band first before we get married. It’ll take some skill to do it, but I’ll try, for him. I don’t want to interfere his relationship with his fans. I know they’re important to him as much as the other way around. And I totally understand that about them. But what if the parliament decides against my wishes and can’t handle waiting for Harry for who knows until when? I can’t do that. But I don’t want to pressure Harry with such weight. He’s in so much now that he’s got both responsibilities, I don’t want to burden him with anything more.

---

 He left for the day again to continue his shows around London as he’ll be flying soon and they need Harry at least for a few times for the wedding planning and such, and this is just all too much for me. He wakes up early in the morning to go to the palace and stay here for the plans and stuff like that until lunch, then he goes off with the boys for their sound check and finally the show, something about three hours or even more depending on the crowd -encores always happen then-. I can’ bear to see him in that situation. It was evident already that he hasn’t gotten enough sleep for a few days already and he’s just looks and feels so tired.

But his words say otherwise, he’d always say that he’s alright and he always says ‘Don’t worry’ whenever I do worry. How could I not worry? It’s Harry I’m talking about. Not being too caring and all, but he needs rest. He is free to skip a day with us at the palace if ever he needs his energy later for their show, but he refuses. He says he wants to see me every day. It is sweet and all, -I do want to see him too- but he needs his rest. His health is important and he needs to take care of himself.

Today, I called him before he could go here in the palace and told him to remind him once again to take the day off, but being the Harry that he is, he declined the offer. When I talked to him, it was like his voice was slower than usual -if that was still even possible, and he’d always yawn in between conversations so I keep phone calls short so I don’t interrupt any naps he’s having on the way.

I hear his car pull out and he gets out as I watch him using the surveillance cameras they had conveniently set up for security. He rings a bell and the gate opens, letting him in. Just watching him from here was horrid, watching a horror movie as I would like to describe it.. His eyes are puffy and he walks slowly and wobbly, I get a heart attack whenever I feel him almost trip or even tilt to the side. Like he’s about to break down anytime to steal a few moments of sleep, or a quick trip to the hospital might help. He finally arrives at the door and I approach him as he shot up a glance at me. Even though he’s got bags on his eyes and stuff like that, he still managed to look as breathtaking as ever wearing such simple clothing. Fame has never really gotten into him. “Hey babe,” He kisses me on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around me, going to the place where we always do, that really big room.

“Good you’re early. Come on I need you both on something.” Grandma pulls us both to a table as she looks at us with a serious face. I don't really know why they still need us or anything, I thought they had it all planned out? “Alright. The wedding will be held at Westminster Abbey, if you still do not know. Does anyone of you object?” We obviously don’t know everything about these stuff so we just nod a yes, I know where Westminster Abbey is so, yeah. And I don't really know a better and grander place to have a wedding than there. If only I could suggest a more simpler wedding, something provate and intimate.