Chapter 18

Harry's POV

She's going to look perfect being a blonde, though I'll miss her having brown hair. The show is starting in more or less two hours and she's not back yet, though they keep saying 'She'll be done in a minute' a few hours ago. I didn't go do the sound check with the other boys for I think that she's more important even if it can wait, I surely can't. After this, she's coming with us so Lou's styling magic could rub off on her.

As I was reading random tweets from the fans, every message makes me laugh at how creative every tweet can be, and to give them back appreciation, I either follow them or retweet. A few more minutes have passed and my mind was disturbed by the ringing of a bell, awkward, what's this about?

"Lover boy, your girlfriend's ready," The lady snaps her hand at me and I get out of my trance of reading tweets. "Oh- actually she's not my girlfriend, she's jus-" I clarify her and she cuts me. "Shh- that'll change in a few seconds," She hushes me and I keep quiet. She doesn't seem to know, but I've been wanting her to be mine for a long time now, so that doesn't seem to change my mind about things. "Come out, darling," She muses to Claire and she doesn't come out. "Your boyfriend is waiting for you!" Boyfriend, I like that word very much. I smile at the ground my cheeks turning a light shade of crimson, and look up again and she's still not out.

"Yeah, what she said. Your boyfriend is waiting!" I join in with the lady and I know she'd want to speak up to deny it. "Since when have I told you that you're my boyfriend, huh?" She shrieks and I laugh, I know she wants it as bad as I do, she just doesn't want to say it out loud like me. "Just come out, please?" I lighten my voice a bit, trying to see if it would help her come out.

A few seconds later and she comes out, her hair as gorgeous as herself, her naturally wavy bleached locks dangling from her back and I must say again and again, she is beautiful. And she manages to look simple with no effort whatsoever. She beautiful the way she is. "What do you think?" She asks as I regain consciousness eye her from top to bottom though she's not properly dressed yet. "Stunning," I say to her, not leaving her gaze. "See? I told you I've got your boyfriend stunned," The lady says, clearly pleased with herself. "Oi! He's not my boyfriend!" Utter shock clearly taking over her, clarifying the lady for the second time tonight. "We'll see, now run along! I know you've got many things planned," She pushes us out of her parlor, a wide smile on her face as she guides us -or pushing us- out of the door.

I like how people see us as a couple though the truth is that we're not. I guess the paparazzi sees together now, they're already making rumors, but Claire is that awesome that she ignores everything hurled at her. Someday, they'll get tired of trying to gather information from her and leave us alone for once in my career.

Like earlier, random people see us together and from there, they want us together, which is no problem with me, and I don't know if she thinks the same way, but I hope she does.

Once we got to the venue of the show, we went directly backstage via the VIP entrance. There I saw Lou fixing Louis' hair and Niall playing with baby Lux as they both eat a treat. "Where have you been?" I almost gave Liam a heart attack knowing we were back almost thirty minutes left before the show. "I arrived before the shoe, nothing to worry about," I tried to calm him down, but he's still furious. Daddy Direction I tell you. "Pfft, don't worry Li, it'll only take him a few minutes to fix his hair," Lou laughs as I grab my clothes hanging beside, then she stops and notices Claire beside me. "I love your hair! I want to style them now!" She says, her hands getting off Louis' and going to Claire's, then Louis stops her. "She can wait, do mine first!" He sasses her and she frowns big and laughs like the others. Claire then sits beside Niall and plays with Lux who is giggling as Claire was tickling her sides. It's very refreshing to see her playing with baby Lux, like love seeing her this way. I'm not thinking anymore why I'm feeling this way because it's more than evident; I'm in love with her, that's it.