Epilogue

Epilogue

Claire's POV

“Ready?” Harry asks me across the flat.

I'm staying at his place bvecause he's got explaining to do for what he has done the last week. Now everything’s calm, no need to worry about everything, just our luggage and such, we'll be there a few days, or even weeks I don't know, but it's probably a long time.

I almost died when I thought Harry died that day, on his birthday. But everything turned out wrong since Harry didn’t explain things before he left.

“Of course I'm ready, you packed my stuff. You still owe me a lot more.” I chuckled as I just slumped on the couch while Harry still checked everything twice before leaving.

“I’ll do more just for you to forgive me.” He decided to sit back down on the couch with her to relax for a bit and he kissed my forehead.

“If I have to say a thousand times, I’ll tell you once again. I am innermost sorry for what I did. I have to apologize to everyone I’ve hurt, especially you. I am so so sorry.” He put his fingers on my chin and pulled me close to him and their sweet lips crashed. Even after all this time, I still couldn’t believe I still felt these butterflies in my stomach and fireworks when we shared a kiss. It always made me weak in the knees, sometimes I couldn't even remember that Harry owed me things. Harry just had his own ways. As we progressed the kisses, there was always that one song that reminded me of the both of us.

And as if on cue, my laptop began playing the song. Everywhere You Go by Lawson.

Suicide when I’m not with you

Shutter fly of sparks when I kiss you

Butterflies at the sight of you

And my heart will never be the same again

Then we both pulled back and out of breath. From out of nowhere, we just laughed at each other. This had to be their longest kiss we’ve had. Our foreheads touched and our noses met. We looked into each other’s eyes and Harry saw that little twinkle in my brown orbs, I loved him back, and he didn't have to say anything, I was just playing hard to get but I loved him, he knew it from the first time.

Then there came the chorus.

Everywhere you go, my heart will follow

Down this broke road, I will be your shadow

When your heart is burning coal

When your world is throwing stones

Everywhere you go, I’ll be there

With that, Harry’s phone rang, thus ruining our precious moment. “I gotta get that,” The both of us chuckled. “Zayn!” Harry joyously said through the phone, not letting him know he interrupted something important between us. “We’re all ready, where are you guys?” Harry turned on the loudspeaker.

“We’re on our way.” Was the last thing he said then he shoved his phone back into his pocket and turned to me. “We need to go.”

“Of course we do,” I shoved my laptop in my bag and Harry helped me carry my luggage as I looped my arm around his.

---

It was ten minutes later we arrived at our meeting place, and all of them were there. The three couples, and Zayn just standing there waiting for me and Harry. “Sorry we’re late,” We muttered as we got off the cab. “You know we could’ve gone there by ourselves.” Zayn snapped at Harry, half joyous that we arrived and half pissed that we arrived late as usual. Better late than never, Zayn. “But I have the key to the house.” Harry replied with a cocky smile, holding out the keys from his pocket.