Chapter 17

Claire's POV

"Morning baby girl," Hearing his raspy voice the next morning is enough for me to complete my day. "Hey," I hid my face further in the covers just for fun. He goes under the covers as well to find me running away from the bed. I ran all over his flat, looking behind me from time to time, clearly knowing he was hot on my tracks and he was incredibly faster than me.

In no time, he grab hold of my thighs and lifted my up so I could sit on top of his shoulders, feeling like a kid back when my dad used to do this to me on carnivals and I was once so afraid of heights that I'd wet myself on dad's shoulders, he'd have to let me go sometime soon.

But this was fun, for Harry's strong physique, he can carry me with no effort at all. So I shrieked like a little girl at how fun this was, until Harry took me to the couch and dropped me there.

He sat comfortably closer to me, until our noses were brushing and I knew what went next so I closed my eyes to get ready for that moment. A few moments of puckering my lips, his lips were nowhere in sight or, at least, I couldn't feel it in front of me. I opened my one eye to see he wasn't there anymore. He was near the bathroom, his top half exposed. My eyes took those few moments to examine him this bare, his toned arms and rock-hard stomach was so defined, it definitely needed much hardwork to get that kind of result. His tattoos scattered all around his torso and arms fit him perfectly, even though I didn't like permanent ink stuck to my body, he looked absolutely perfect with them, so I never bothered.

"I'll be late, babe," He smiled and kissed my cheek as I let him go clean up then I wait for him to finish.

---

"I want to get my hair bleached blonde," I say to them when Zayn asked what I wanted to do today and they all stood there before me in shock at my answer. They were probably expecting 'going to parties' and 'more shopping' but I really want to get my hair bleached blonde.

"Why?" Liam asked next, their faces froze, their mouths forming a perfect 'O' and I laugh at their same expressions. "Well, if I want to start a new life, I have to change my image, and wearing this wig is an itch," I say scratching my head, taking the wig off, revealing my brown, slightly wavy locks. "But you look gorgeous being a brunette, reminds me of El," Louis looks at me, like how he looks at Eleanor. Does my hair really look like hers? I wish.

"Well, then you'll look even more gorgeous as a blonde," Harry says as he tucks a few locks of my hair behind my ear and giggles. "Ha-ha, Harold," I laugh sarcastically at him and he steps back for a few seconds and I chuckle.

"What is with you and you're using Harold again?" He asks, his voice fake angry and it makes everyone else throw themselves in fits of laughter. I looked around to find something and grabbed a pillow next to me and threw it accurately at his face. "I like it," I say next and Niall bursted into tears, clutching his stomach for dear life as he can't stop laughing. Well, it wasn't that funny, I was just making fun of Harry then this happened. He took off the pillow then threw it to me and back again until we both started a pillow fight with each other, both of us oblivious to the world.

I feel extra dizzy, all the pillows hitting me in the face and I hear a beep from Daddy Direction's phone and we both stop and turn to him.

"Lads, sound check, we have to go, the show starts in a few hours," He says in a straight, informative tone, and I stand up along with the boys. "Uh- you guys go ahead, I'm coming with Claire to get her hair bleached," I turn to Harry with scrunched brows, a confused look on my face. "Harry, you need to go, I'll get my hair bleached some other time," I insist but he refuses. "I'll do great on the show lads, I promise,"

"No, Harry I'm serious, go with them," I push him but he's too heavy and it feels like he feels nothing at me pushing him as hard as I can. "And I'm serious when I say I am going to come with you getting your hair bleached, you might get mobbed out there, recognizing you," He says, bending down to my level, his hands gripping me by the shoulders. "Harry, they'd recognize me even more when I'm with you," I took his large hands off my shoulders because they're just heavier then they look, knowing I'm just plain weak.

Harry then looks in my eyes, waiting for an answer as he does the same when he looks into the boys' eyes. "Fine," Liam nods, for he always makes the final decision then Harry just unexpectedly leaps for joy at Liam response and the other boys laugh at his reaction. All of them finally turn to me, especially Harry, I can't forget about that. All eyes were on me as time starts ticking and they're eyes are pressuring me for my answer.

"Fine," I groaned and laughed as I looked up at him, seeing the brightest face I could ever see. He swooped me up and hugged me tight -and I mean tight- and I twirl me around as I try to let go of his grasp, being as crazy as possible; banging on his chest, moving my feet up and down and screeching 'get me down' at the top of my lungs. A few seconds later, he follows my command and drops me down and I sit on the floor in exhaustion.

"You look red," Niall mumbles as he tries to hide his fits of laughter that haven't died down in the long minutes of talking and hanging out together. "Ha-ha Horan," I stick my tongue out at him as he does the same back and they all stand up and go to their venue for their sound check, leaving me and Harry.

"Let's go!" He grabs my wrist and I let him drag me to get my hair bleached. I'm pretty sure he's more excited than me. Seriously, and I can't get this sheepish smile off my face.

---

We both get in the car and just never keeps his eyes on the road and the road only, they are always those times where he sneaks up to get a glimpse of me beside him and I feel myself cringe at the thought, yet I feel myself get used to this. "You're coming to the after party, right?" He asks, shooting up another look for there is a red light. I think about it for a second.

A party, a lot of people are gonna be there, and by a lot, I mean a lot, and think about the possibilities of anyone knowing me, you know? And the paparazzi, don't forget about the- oh, right. Louis has told the paparazzi to not mess with us, but you can never trust the paparazzi, that's they're job, they never run out of gossip to spread. "Do I really have to?" I ask again, looking at him and unsure of my decision.

"Please, I'll be there, that's for sure. Come on, it'll be fun." I think about it again for a few seconds, "Alright, but I don't drink, you know that Harold," I tell him, and he nods, smiling cheekily.

We finally arrive and this time I hold my hand out for him to grab it but he refuses, snapping in a z-formation, like what Lou does and just plain sassy. "Aw, come on. I don't like you being Louis, it's ridiculous," I laugh at him and he clutches his chest with his hand in fake hurt, then soon processed the words I just said earlier and his face brightens up again. "So, you like me being me?" He lowers down to my level, a cheeky smile creeping up to his lips, and I feel the blood shoot up to my cheeks.

"I thought so. Now come on," He grabs my hand and takes me to the parlor.

Author's Note:

Surprise update, because I'm feeling good today and because I want to :D

This is another filler, I guess :) But don't worry, the next chapter is going to be extra long. And the drama coming real soon!

Like this chapter? Vote for it, it's so cool if you do. And also, spread this story to fellow directioners. I'd love it!