Chapter 4

Claire's POV

"I didn't see you at the party last night, where were you?" Jen ran over to me as I enter the classroom. "I got uhh- sick," I lied, giving out a fake cough to make it a bit realistic. "Aw, bummer, you missed out on all the fun," She said, like she was still having a bit of a hangover.

"Jen! Why are you talking to, that?" That girl, I think Megan said to Jen. "Sorry, but they don't want me anywhere near you, because you didn't go to the party. Sorry," Jen whispered, I should be the one sorry for her. Good thing I didn't tell her my secret or else I'd be headlines on the school newspaper.

I sat back at my usual seat and looked at my feet in boredom and I realized I've been wearing these ever since I got it. It was more comfortable then I thought it would. I hate remembering that annoying bloke again but him being that annoying keeps me thinking about him even more.

Can he just get out of my life? He's more than welcome to go.

Something about his features rings a bell to me. The mop of curls, almost covering his face. His emerald eyes locked in mine as we fought about the shoes I'm wearing right now. Who was he? Why do I even wanna know who he is?

"Harry Styles!" One girl behind me shrieked, piercing my ears. A millisecond later, a massive wave of random screams and squeals from the others as they went outside, leaving me in the classroom with a huge migraine.

What's the fuss all about? I can still hear them howling and fussing from the outside so then I decided to look outside the window out of curiosity. A large sea of people -mostly girls- were downstairs, not knowing who they were screaming for. Oh right, the Harry Styles guy.

Who is he anyway? Why do I care? I looked again and this time laughing hard because they'll never get a hand on their precious Harry, even if I was there. Look at those bodyguards, they were huge, enough to get Harry out of here. I followed with my eyes on where they're taking him, I couldn't see his head but I see a round of bodyguards so that's where he might be.

Just out of nowhere, his head popped up and shot a glance at me. My head burns up again at his sight. I cannot believe that in a million years I'd see him again! Why was he back? I think this isn't just an accident, because twice in a week is too much seeing him again. Is he a stalker!? I need to avoid him because twice is more than enough. I can see from here that he smirked at me and I returned him a growl. I despise him but then again, he creeps me out. There's that awkward shiver down my spine, telling me this wouldn't be the last time I'd see him again.

Harry's POV

I was just out buying food for the lads and end up like this. The disadvantages of a really huge pop star. Oh well, that's life.

I passed by his school beside the mall and all of a sudden BAM! A girl just shrieked and followed by a hundred more then all of a sudden, these girls went out of the school just to get to see me or like, touch me. Paul was here by my side, along with other bodyguards, helping me as always. I tried to at least smile at the fans but in this environment, I can't, but I have to at least try.

I looked for a pretty face until my gaze fell upon this girl, blonde hair, deep, chocolate brown eyes. I believe I have seen her from somewhere. She was the girl I met the day before yesterday. We fought over a pair of shoes, I was supposed to give them to Eleanor for her birthday but I just thought, the girl wanted it more so I gave it to her. I also remember the way she's glaring daggers at me at how he's annoyed by me. What did I do? I already gave her the shoes. Claire, yes. Claire was her name; she accidentally said it when I asked her. The way she's mad at me, I really can't forget.

What did I do to make her be this way? I thought she was one of those girls who throw themselves to my feet, but she was different. I've been with different girls but she was really, really, different. From the outside to the inside. She intrigues me very, very much. I can't just stop thinking about Claire.

We actually made it back to the car all in one piece, well except for the food which magically disappeared while on the way to the car. So much for making it up for Eleanor, she's gonna kill me.

"El is gonna be pissed," I said to myself, breathing out a sigh. "No she won't. She's not like that," Paul said, driving me to Louis' flat, where El and he boys are at.

I snuck quickly and quietly in the flat and into the kitchen to at least make breakfast for them. I grabbed some eggs, ready to crack them. "Just make breakfast for yourself," A voice startled me, almost letting go of the eggs. I look behind and see El, which even startled me. "I'm sorry El, I tried to make it up to you by buying breakfast but-, I'm just so sorry," I stopped to look at her, amusement all over her face. "Oh, we saw you," Say what? I scrunched my brows at her, confusion on my face while amusement still filled hers. Why? El gestured her hand, signaling me to follow her to the living room. There I saw the boys munching on their food, especially Niall, and watching the morning news.

"What did you do today, huh?" Liam asked, half laughing, half serious. "You put on quite a crowd," Zayn said next, munching away happily on his burger. "Look, I just wanted to buy breakfast!" I bursted out in frustration. "And you had to pass the school. There was a shortcut, you know," El said, laughing at me being exasperating. "Calm down hothead, don't get yourself in a twist, eat breakfast. You'll need all the energy you need," Niall put a plate down and gave me a bag of whatever they had ordered, Nandos, surprise, surprise. "Tell me why again?" I muttered out while eating. "For charity remember? It's in a few days," Liam replied and I quickly swallow down a big lump in my throat, oh yeah, that.

Author's Note

If you like this chapter -like the others- vote:) as simple as that.