Chapter 4: Surrender

Aro POV
"As you can see, dear Stefan, Marcus would very much like to meet his child. As would all of us, actually. You have an option, Stefan. Tell us the location of the children and serve a sentence at Volterra Castle or die along with Vladimir, and we will STILL find them. The choice is yours."
I see him contemplate his decision but says something I very much was not expecting.
"I will tell you the girls' location if you kill me quickly. I would rather die than serve you!" He replies
"Girls?!?!" I hear my wife Sulpcia yell.
Stefan makes eye contact with her nodding.
"Yes, you each have a daughter. The oldest was made right after we heard of the Cullens hybrid. She, however, has grown quite quick and looks as if she is already 16 yrs old. She is the daughter of Caius and Athenodora. The second is only a couple of weeks younger than the oldest and looks to be 14 yrs old. Her parents are Aro and Sulpcia. The third was created right before we came to Forks. Daughter of Marcus and Didyme. I don't know how old she looks due to leaving her in the care of the other two."

I turned to my wife to see her pleading eyes for the daughter she never thought she would have, and my coven sister huggeing herself into Caius in happiness and worriedness. And I can tell Macus is even more on the edge of his seat.
"The location, Stefan?" I ask, ready to head there straight away.
"The old Romanian castle." He says with a sorrowed look.
"I have to ask Stefan why do you look sad? Is it because you have finally been defeated once and for all?" I question him.
Stefan smiles at the question.
"No, because even though I hate you with a passion, those children are innocent. She didn't deserve Vlad's torture.

No One POV
Carlisle steps up hearing what Stefan says, "You said she and not all 3. Who is she, and do they need medical attention?!" The kings also now realize the wording, also what for him to respond to the question. Caius having enough of the silence, "WHO DO HE TORTURE?! ANSWER!"
Stefan, ready to die, looks to him and says, "Your daughter. She is strong that Vlad said he needed to weaken her so she wouldn't escape."
Caius' beast came out. He raced over and ripped his head off and threw him into he fire.
Aro knew they had to go now. The quicker the better. Especially if Caius daughter needs attending to. "Carlisle, would be travel with us please. I would like to promise it won't be for long, but I am unsure." Aro asked, knowing he has experiences with hybrids.
"Of course, my friend. Let me grab my medical bag, and we will go, " he replies, smiling.

Aro turns around to his "witnesses" and says, "Jane, Alec, Demetri, Felix, Caius, Marcus, and myself shall be going on this rescue mission. The reset of you may return home."
"We are NOT going hone without children!" cries both Queens.
Even though the Kings wanted to argue, they knew they would NOT win. The mother instinct was already kicking in.
Carlisle approaches with his bag, and we all are off to Romanian.