3. Biological Brothers?

*In car*
Author's POV

Yoongi: Mimi?

Jung Mi: Yeah?

Yoongi: Why u changed your school?

Jung Mi: Because I wasn't having enough money to study in that school as I have to give money to my Father as well and my savings aren't enough to study in that school.

Jimin: If I am not wrong, your father is owner of Lee enterprises which got bankrupt?

Tho he knew it very well he still asked trying not to be suspicious.

Jung Mi: Yes....

She said slowly while looking down.

Jin: Then why you work in cafe if your father is owner of a company?

Jung Mi: Because he doesn't give me money to study so, I have to work on my own.

She said while smiling sadly.

There was silence in limo for almost 5 minutes.
Gathering the courage, Jungkook asked something which made all of them shocked.

Jungkook: Uhm.... Mimi, how about you come to our home?

All his hyungs look at him with 'are u crazy' look while he just looked at them with pleading eyes.

Now all eyes were on Jung Mi who didn't know what to say. She definitely wanted to go away from that hell but she can't just go with some strangers whom she met few times ago.

Jung Mi: Why? I meant Why u guys want me to come to your house?

Jungkook: coz.... coz we want as sister as we don't have any sister and u remind me of our sister. So please......

He looked at her with pleading look.

Jung Mi: But, what about appa?

Jin: We will talk to him.

He said with serious look.

Jung Mi: o-ok if u say so....

Although, she still isn't satisfied with her decision she agreed hoping she would be out of this hell.

The rest of the ride was silent till they reached the mansion.

(Credit to owner)

Dae Jung was angrily waiting for his daughter not until na luxurious limo parked at the gate of his mansion.

Jung Mi was the first one to step out of the vehicle. She was scared to death after seeing angry look on her father's face. Gathering courage she slowly took little steps towards him.

Dae: WHER WERE YOU HUH??

The man shouted and raised her hand to slap her but it was stopped by someone holding it.
Jung Mi flinched and closed her eyes tightly ready to feel the pain but nothing happened. She slowly open her eyes to see Jin looking at her father while holding his hand with dark eyes.

Dae: Who r u and what do u want?

Jin: Mimi, go to the limo, we are coming.

He said while totally ignoring the question of Dae Jung while the girl just stood there shocked.
Getting no response Jin looked back to see Jung Mi still standing there with shocked face.

Jin: Mimi, go to the limo, we are coming.

He said softly to which the little girl nodded her head innocently still being shocked and headed towards the limo.

Jin looked at Dae Jung when he saw Jung Mi going inside the limo.

Jin: Well, Mr. Lee Dae Jung, long time no see.

He said in cold voice.

Dae: who r u? And what u have to do with my daughter

All boys eyes darkened as he said 'my daughter' coz which father abuses his daughter. Jungkook was ready to throw the punch but Jin stopped him.

Jin: No kook, why to waste your energy when we can talk.

He said to Jk to which he nodded his head still glaring at Dae Jung.

Jin: And Mr. Lee we r here to inform you that we r taking our sister to her home coz you were not able to fulfill your promise which u made to our father.

Dae: What do u mean by ---- wait r u son of Kim Beom Seok?

Jin: Well, glad that you recognized.
So..... We will take our leave now.

Dae: Wait! You can't take her!!

He said while all the boys raised their eyebrows.

Jin: And why can't we?

Dae: coz..... Coz I am her father.

He said to which Kim brothers scoffed.

Jin: oh please Mr. Lee, she was your same daughter whom you abused all these past years.

Yoongi: And you don't even have the right to stop us coz we r her biological brothers.

Yoongi said to Dae Jung leaving no point to argue.
They turned around to leave but stopped for some seconds when one of them said......

Taehyung: And our revenge for torturing our sister is still pending, so don't be sad we will come soon for that.

He said with a scary smirk. All  of them did the same hearing his words

Credits of the above picture to the owner

First of all thanks to those who r reading my book.
And this is for today. I will come with new chapter soon.
Till then Borahae 💜