29. Suicide?

Jungmi: I-I didn't k-killed e-eomma...

Hoseok: who knows? Maybe Dae Jung was right.

Jungmi shooked her head, not expecting this from him and turned towards Namjoon.

Jungmi: o-oppa you understand m-me most r-right? You k-know that I didn't k-killed a-anyone right?

Namjoon: You know what? It was my biggest mistake that I took side of a murderer like you. Hobi is right, who knows that you killed you mother too?

Jungmi: oppa.... I-I didn't k-killed anyone....

Namjoon: I don't know.

He looked at other side avoiding her eyes, because no matter how much he is angry he can't see tears in her eyes.
This time, she turned towards Taehyung.

Jungmi: T-Tae oppa you will b-believe m-me right? You were a-always best for me. Y-You will trust m-me right?

Instead of answering her questions, Taehyung laughed sarcastically at her.

Tae: Best? Oh wow Jungmi. You know how to play very well right? First kill the innocent ones and be yourself a innocent afterwards. Just wow. And what are you talking about? Trust? Ofcourse I believe you......

Jungmi found a tint of hope on his words but it just shattered in the other moment.

Tae: I believe that you can't kill them alone. Tell me who helped you? Your Minjun or your boyfriend Sungho? Huh? Tell me, don't worry, cause' there is no chance that I am again believing a fvcking slvt like you.

Jungmi started walking backwards and looked at them with mixed emotions. Anger, pain, sadness, disbelief, betrayal, everything was visible in her eyes except love and trust.

Jin took steps forward and held her arms harshly. He dragged her towards main door and harshly pushed her out of gate.

Jin: GAURDS! THROW HER OUTSIDE! AND MAKE SURE THAT SHE WON'T COME NEAR THIS MANSION AGAIN!

Jungmi: oppa please! Where will I go at this time!? I am sorry! I am sorry, please let me in!

Jimin: HYUNG PLEASE! THIS IS TOO MUCH IT'S ALREADY 8, WHERE WILL SHE GO!?

Gaurds hesitated a bit by seeing the confusion between them.

Jin: Didn't you heard what I said? Throw her out.

Jimin: Hyung you are doing the biggest mistake of your life....

Jin closed the door harshly at her face while Jungmi kept banging the door to let her in.

Jungmi: oppa I swear I never killed anyone....

Even guards pitied at her state.

Gaurd: Miss Kim we politely ask you to leave this place otherwise we have to follow our order...

Jungmi didn't said anything to him and left from there while running.

Jungmi was walking aimlessly on the busy streets of Seoul. Cold breezes were enough to make her shiver but did she cared? No. Having several thoughts in her mind and without her knowing she reached at Han river and sat there while remembering about her past days.

Jin: I promise I will never leave you......
I will make sure that you will always believe me.

Jin: I promised that to my Mimi, not to a b!tch who killed 2 people together!

Tae: That's what brothers do right? Protecting their sister? I promise I will always protect you.

Tae: no chance that I am again believing a fvcking slvt like you

Jungmi: Joonie hyung. This for you. You know when everyone made me believe that I killed my eomma you and Lisa unnie said it was never my fault. You both thought me to love myself. Thank you so much.

Namjoon: That wasn't a big deal Mimi. I promise to make you love yourself forever.

Namjoon: You know what? It was my biggest mistake that I took side of a murderer like you

Jungmi: promise me. Promise me you will always believe me. Promise me you will never leave me. Promise me you will be on my side.

Yoongi: Promise, now go or you will be late.

Yoongi: I never supported murderers, nor I will do.

Jungmi: you know you are my last hope. When I lost hope in everything you came as an angel and became my hope. Will you be my hope forever?

Hoseok: I promise I will always be your hope my lil sis..

Hoseok: Firstly you killed your mother, now you killed them. Who would even believe a murder like you? I feel disgusting even by your touch, so keep yourself away from me. And why to give them any explanation? You were a murderer and you are a murderer till now.

Jungmi closed her eyes letting her tears fall.

She was at the same place where she met her brothers, and now her own brothers refused to believe her. Her brothers, who welcomed her in the Kim mansion very lovingly, kicked her out of the house. Her own brothers, gave her a cute nickname, Mimi, now called her with names. Her brothers, who promised that they will support her till their last breaths, called her murderer.
Seoul city, someone busy with their own problems while someone busy with their own happiness. Who would even notice that girl? Probably no one.

She got up from her place and ran towards bridge.

(Credit to owner)

She looked at the flowing Han river from there. A sudden flashback of her life till now, till 16 years came back in her mind.
How she used to come here happily with her eomma and appa. How she cried here while remembering her eomma. How she met her brothers. Every good and bad thing that gad happened in her life, the place was always Han river.
She took slow steps forward and stood on the railing of the bridge.

Jungmi: if you don't have to keep promises, then why you even make it? If you don't have to trust others, then why to break their trust on you? If you have to leave one day, then why you make a person comfortable around you? If you have to behave like strangers one day, then why you make them feel home? I hate you all....

Those words left as a whisper from her mouth before taking slow steps forward. Only one step forward and she will be drowning in river.

To Be Continued.....

Quote of the day by author:-

"Every smile is beautiful and expensive, so don't lose your smile because of silly reasons."

--magicshop745

Take care everyone. It's freezing cold nowadays, wear warm clothes and try not to catch cold.

Borahae Bells 💜