17. Fever

*8:00 PM__Kim Mansion*

Each person of Kim family was in the dining room for dinner except Jungmi.

Namjoon: where is Mimi?

Hoseok: in her room.

Namjoon: means why she didn't came yet?

Hoseok: don't know.

Jin asked Mrs. Han to go and call Jungmi.

Jin: Mrs. Han can you please go and call Mimi for dinner?

He asked to her politely, and why not? She was older then him.

Mrs. Han: ok ......

She went towards Jungmi's room and entered after knocking.
She sighed when she saw her sleeping and went downstairs to ask if she should wake her up or not.

Mrs. Han: Jin, she is sleeping should I wake her up?

Jin: no, let her sleep. So much happened today for that little one, she must be tired.

They were eating their dinner in silence until Jungkook decided to speak.

Jk: where is that teacher?

All of them looked towards Jungkook and Yoongi decided to speak

Yoongi: there

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

Namjoon: it's so boring without Mimi....

Hoseok: yep. She would usually tell us how was her day or what happened in her school during dinner, but it's so boring now.

Jimin: WAIT A MINUTE!!

He shouted making all of them look at him weirdly.

Yoongi: we aren't going somewhere or doing something, so why should we wait? And why are you shouting?

Jimin: uhm sorry hyung. I just remembered that Mimi's birthday is coming. Have you all planned something?

They all widened their eyes when they remembered.

Jin: what's the date today?

Namjoon: 19 november

Jin: means we have less than 15 days.....

All x Jin: Yes!!

Jin: ok we should plan something early. For now go and sleep.

All x Jin: Good night hyung

Jin: good night

All of them went towards their respective rooms and slept except one.
He went inside Mimi's room and saw her sleeping. He went near her and saw dried tears on her face. His heart clenched when he saw this.
His eyes then went towards her neck which was having a hickey. How desperately he wanted to kill that b@st@rd for making his sister cry.
He pecked her forehead.

???: I will make sure to give that m0therfu©k€r very painful death. I promise you baby. Good night.

He said while caressing her head and went out of the room after closing the door.

*Morning__Kim Mansion*

It was 8:00 PM of Sunday morning. Kim brothers were in dining room for breakfast and were waiting for Jungmi.

Jk: why she isn't here yet?

He asked with fake annoyance.

Jin: let me check.

He went towards Jungmi's room and knocked twice. He entered the room when he didn't got any respond and saw her still sleeping.

Jin: Mimi? Wake up. It's 8 in the morning.