56. Mom?

*Are you all excited for the new book? Because I'm hella excited to publish that one!*

Jimin entered inside and saw Jungmi lying there with different wires attached to her. He sat beside her and caressed her hair.

Jimin: You're so mean. Aren't you? Everytime I try to spend time with you, you just walk away like I don't exist.

A of tear droped from his eye.

Jimin: Why a-are you doing l-like this to me? A-Am I bad? Why c-can't I get little bit l-love of yours? Am I n-not worthy f-for it?

He sobbed.

Jimin: T-That d-doctor w-was speaking n-nonsense baby. I-I know nothing will happen to you.....

After pause for 5 minutes he spoke.

Jimin: D-Don't you wanna know w-who killed Mrs. Lee? I found out. S-See I did your work. P-Please wake u-up...

Nurse: Sorry sir, but we have to shift Miss Kim in VIP ward, so can you please go out? You can meet her after we are done.

The nurse said after entering the room. Jimin nodded his head and went out.

Sungho: How is she?

He asked to Jimin, slowly, after he saw him coming out of the room. Jimin looked at him before looking down.

Jimin: Pretty bad. She was c-covered with so many bandages.

Rosè and Yuri gasped in shock. Lisa became blank. Minjun held his hair in frustration. Sungho didn't said anything further and just turned to other side after nodding his head.

Yoongi: It was definitely planned.

All of them present there, looked at him.

Lisa: What do you mean? Why would anyone want to kill her? What she even did bad to others?

Yoongi laughed bitterly while looking down and spoke.

Yoongi: Mimi never did bad towards anyone, but she was always targeted from her birth.

Before they could discuss further a staff came towards them.

Staff: Miss Kim has been shifted in her ward, you can check on her.

All of them nodded their head.

Rosè: Where is she?

Staff: You can follow me mam.

All of them followed the staff who lead them to Jungmi's ward.

(It's really a disadvantage. WHY THE HELL I AM NOT GOOD WITH WORDS!?)

 WHY THE HELL I AM NOT GOOD WITH WORDS!?)