54. Accident

ARMYs on YouTube:- 🥰🤝🥺
ARMYs on Instagram:- 🙄✌️👍🗿
ARMYs on Wattpad:- 🌚📚🤓📝
ARMYs on Twitter:- 📝🗞️🤬
ARMYs on Weverse:- 💜🔮🏘️😁
ARMYs on Pinterest:- 🤣😭
ARMYs on Telegram:- 🤝📱📲
ARMYs who are on every platforms:- 🤝🗿🤓🗞️🔮🤣 [like me]
("Maybe" emotional chapter ahead so laugh a little)
______________________________________

*After 15 Days*
*With Kim Brothers*
*8:45 PM*

Guard: Sir, here's the information you needed.

Yoongi: Hmm, you can go.

All the Kim brothers were sitting in the living room. Jin and Namjoon with their laptop, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok with their phone and Jungkook and Taehyung watching TV.

Hoseok: What's that?

Yoongi: Informations about the car and the driver who hitted Mrs. Lee Jiwoo.

Hoseok: Huh? Lee Jiwoo? Isn't she Daejung's wife? Why you need that?

Yoongi: Mimi asked.

He replied shortly while Hoseok raised his eyebrows.

(Damn, I am habitual of saying J-hope or hobi, Hoseok is sounding wierd to me)

Hoseok: To you?

Yoongi looked at him blankly.

Yoongi: To Jimin.

Hoseok again got engrossed in his phone without replying anything.

After each thing about the car he read, his eyes furrowed in suspicion.

Jimin: Did you find anything?

Yoongi: I haven't read the full file yet, but the name of the driver is Nam Seuno. (I remembered Suneo from doremon lol) Car number is xxxxx. He wasn't drunk when he was driving....

Jin: Wait Nam Seuno? Have I heard this name before?

Everyone looked at him. After few minutes Jin spoke.

Jin: I guess he worked under dad....more like Mrs. Kim? I don't remember much but I guess he was working under her.

Namjoon: Could it be possible that she sent him? In intention to kill Mimi?

Everyone stayed silent, hoping that their mother can't be this low. Yoongi threw the file towards Namjoon who catched it.

Yoongi: Read the rest of the information aloud.

Namjoon nodded his head, but the first line he read shocked everyone.

Namjoon: Nam Seuno, worked under Mr. Kim Beomseok for 2 years but was caught betraying him. However he was the trusted man of Mrs. Kim Yuwon, wife of Mr. Kim Beomseok, so he worked under her after getting kicked out from the company. He helped Mrs. Kim Yuwon in her underworld work as her right hand... After walk CCTVs and listening to the voices from the mic which were connected to the CCTV, Kim Yuwon paid him enough money to kill Lee Jungmi but instead, by wrong timing, he ended up hitting Lee Jiwoo...