34. Knowing Truth

Hyun: I surrender.

Now all the eyes were on her.

Judge: Are you sure Miss Hyun?

Mr. Lee: W-Why are you surrendering Miss Hyun? You are i-innocent.

He said and walked towards her.

Mr. Lee: Are you stupid or what? What are you doing? You will be imprisoned for 10 years almost.

He whispered to her. Hyun ignored him.

Hyun: I surrender your honour. I was the one that killed the couple at Gangnam-gu.

Mr. Lee: You don't need to feel scared Miss Hyun. Why are you lying?

Hyun: I am not lying Mr. Lee, and you know that. I paid you to support me and you did, but I don't want to take the sin by blaming someone innocent.

Mr. Lee: if that's what you want.

He whispered and stepped away from her.
Hyun looked at Judge.

Hyun: Kim Jungmi didn't killed anyone, she is innocent from the very beginning. I want to be out of this case so I blamed her, I am guilty for that.

The people sitting there were shocked with her statement.

Judge: First of all, I am apologizing sincerely to Miss Kim Jungmi and her brothers for the inconvenience. As Miss Kim is not the criminal, she can go to her seat and the restrictions that are put on Miss Kim by law is taken away.

Jungmi looked at the judge and then looked at Mr. Park. He gave her a soft smile and motioned her to go and sit.

After Judge said that, Kim brothers looked towards Jungmi with tears. Jungmi's friends chuckled bitterly when they heard Judge apologizing from her brothers too.
Jungmi came out from the witness box and ran towards Rosè. She hugged Rosè tightly and cried silently while Rosè hugged her back.

Judge: So, Miss Song Hyun. I request you to tell that why you killed them?

Hyun's mother and Father came just after Judge asked this question. Hyun looked at them and gave them an apologists smile.

Hyun: My anger issue took over me. The boy I killed was my long time crush, when I proposed him he rejected me saying that he love someone else. I was blinded by anger after listening to him. On 10th November I saw him roaming at Gangnam-gu with his girlfriend. When I saw them I became so much angry and after finding the apportunity I killed them brutally....

Hyun's mother's tears flowed listening to her daughter. Any mother in this world don't want her children to become a criminal.

Minjun: BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ANGER ISSUES MY SISTER WAS THE ONE FACING PROBLEMS!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE SO EGOISTIC!?

Kim brothers looked at him when he said that. Yes, maybe it was one of the reason that they blamed their sister. Their ego.

Judge: Master, I understand that you are angry but you can't go against court's rules.

Sungho: buddy, sit down. You will make things worse. We will deal with it later.

He whispered to her. Minjun sat at his place back.

Judge: As per the proves and evidences and as Miss Song accepted her crime herself, She will be imprisoned for 15 Years, in the crime of murder, corruption and misleading the law.

Officers came and handcuffed Hyun and took her towards gate. Hyun's parents came infront of her and Hyun's mother slapped her hard.

Mrs. Song: I don't remember teaching my daughter killing someone! Why you did that Hyun!? You could've came to me if you had any problem!!