4. New Life...New Start

*Jung Mi POV*

It's been 15 minutes they are talking to my appa. I don't know what's taking them so long?
Well I have mixed emotions right now that should I be happy because I am moving out of this or should I be sad because I am leaving my appa or should I be scared because I am going with some seven strangers??
Ahh!! My mind is messed up right now.

I was so much lost in my thought that I didn't saw that they are already here. I came back to my senses when one of them spoke something.

Hoseok: Mimi.....

Jung Mi: huh??

Hoseok: Where were u lost?

Jung Mi: huh? Nowhere...

He nodded his head while smiling. Gathering my courage I asked them -

Jung Mi: Uhm.... What did appa said?

Yoongi: He agreed.

He said simply while leaning against his seat closing his eyes.

Jung Mi: That easily? I knew he never wanted me, I was just a burden. But I didn't expected that..........

I whispered sadly while looking down. As I know no on heard me.

*POV End*

Little did she know that all of them heard her even Yoongi who was pretending to be asleep.
The boys didn't knew what they should say as they lacked of words.
The ride till their mansion was peaceful. As their home was far from Jung Mi's house the drive was of more then 30 minutes. Being tired from everything Jung Mi didn't realized when she fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder as he was sitting beside her.

Her peaceful sleep was disturbed by someone waking her up.

Taehyung: Mimi.....wake up, we reached home.......

She slowly opened her eyes and went out of the vehicle.

"Beautiful"
Was the only thing left from her mouth after she saw the mansion.

The boys chuckled seeing her shocked yet cute expression when she saw the mansion infront of her

Jin: You liked it?

Jung Mi nodded her head several times innocently.

Jungkook: Then let's go to your room you must be tired.

Jung Mi again nodded her head while holding Jungkook's hand.
Other were looking at her with a small smile going inside the mansion.

Namjoon: She is so cute.

Other's nodded their head in agreement.

Jin: Well let's go inside it's preety late.

Meanwhile with Jungkook and Jungmi -