46. Will Past Repeat?Or Things Will Be Better? Pt.2

You guys have 3 options:-

1. Stream "Hope On The Streets"

2. Marry Oli London.

3. Become bald like our boys

Choice is yours 😌

********************************

Yuri called Lisa and told her about the situation, asking her to come at J corporation as soon as possible with Sungho. Yuri dialed Minjun's number to tell him to come at J corporation.

*On call*

Minjun: Hell--

Yuri: Yes everything is hell here. Now don't ask me how or why, just come at J corporation. I don't care what are you doing now or are you busy or not, just come here. I don't have time to explain, just telling you that it's about Mimi. Now get your a$$ here right now!

She said and ended the call while Minjun was dumbfounded on other side thinking what just happened but shrugging of his thoughts, he headed towards J corporation.

*15 minutes later*

All of them, Rosè, Lisa, Sungho, Minjun and Yuri were gathered at Jungmi's cabin.

Minjun: Now tell me, what happened?

Yuri: Jungmi's brothers are here...

Minjun: oh-- WAIT WHAT!? WHY!?

Jungmi: DON'T SHOUT! HOW WOULD SHE KNOW THAT WHY ARE THEY HERE!?

All of them looked at her.

Jungmi: I-I...sorry....

She said and sighed.

Minjun: It's okay. Don't take stress.

Jungmi nodded her head and looked down.

Rosè: Listen here now, we don't have much time. Mimi, let them enter here and first listen that what they want to talk about. If it's about work then okay and if it's something else then immediately call us. Understand? Yuri you stay with her. And Mimi, just give one call to any of us, we will be here at that exact second .

Both Yuri and Jungmi nodded their. Rest of them went outside of the cabin.

Yuri and Jungmi took a deep breath before Yuri went outside to call Kim brothers.
After 5 minutes all 7 of them were inside Jungmi's cabin. Silence filled in the room, no one talked for straight 5 minutes until Jungmi spoke.

Jungmi: Hello Mr. Kim. What brings you all here?

She said and stood up from her chair.
It was like someone threw knife, straight at their heart when Jungmi called them Mr. Kim.

Taehyung: Please don't be so formal...

It was like a whisper, but loud enough so that everyone can here it.

Jungmi: And why? We both are buisness tycoons right? Please take seat, and tell what brings you all here?

Jin: We are sorry...

He said before anyone could sit. Jungmi gulped down her saliva, retraining herself from crying.

Jungmi: Why? What are you sorry for?

Yoongi: For that day....We are sorry, we were too much...

(What was I thinking before writing this?)

Yuri glared at him and was going to speak something but Jungmi held her hand and mentioned her to wait. She dialled Lisa's number and before the call on other side would be picked, 4 people entered inside the cabin without even knocking, gaining everyone's attention present there.