55. Critical

(Currently addicted to Marìa of Hwasa and Mesaytara of lamis kan. I suggest you all to listen Mesaytara, damn it's so good!)

Yuri: W-Why always s-she S-Sungho? W-What s-she even did to others?

Sungho: N-Nothing will happen Yur. She is strong, she will fight. She have gone through much more bigger stromes than this, this is just a small accident.

(Oh yeah ofcourse dude. And the main character doesn't die, duh.)

After like 5 minutes Jin came running towards them followed by the rest.

Jin: Where is she? Where is my Mimi?

Minjun: Why you care!? What you have to do with her!?

Jin: Please Minjun. She is my sister.

He said literally begging.

Sungho: SHE WAS YOUR SISTER THEN TOO WHEN YOU KICKED HER OUT!

A hospital staff who was passing by heard them shouting.

Staff: Sir it's hospital, please don't shout here otherwise I have to call security.

Sungho: Sorry.

The staff nodded his head and left from there.

Sungho: You don't have to care about her. She is not a pair of shoes, whenever you want wear it and then throw it away.

Jin: Sungho, your a-anger is right but p-please, it was past. Please t-tell me where is s-she?

Minjun: W--

Lisa held his hand stoping him from speaking further.

Lisa: No Minjun. They are her brothers....even if we want or not, they are still blood related....

Minjun: I don't care if they are blood related or not Noona! What's the point of being a family when you can't support each other!? After disrespecting and kicking her out, they suddenly got to know that it was not her fault! They weren't at her place so it's easy for them to even come and show their faces infront of her!

Kim brothers just looked down when they didn't got anything to speak.

Lisa: You both are mature enough to think wisely Minjun and Sungho. Is it right time to argue?

Sungho and Minjun became silent for awhile.

Minjun: No...

Lisa smiled slightly and left his hand.

Lisa: Mimi is inside the operation theatre. We don't know how is she because when we came here, her treatment already started....

She said to Kim brothers. They just nodded their head and sat there.
A long silence took over the place.

Yuri: She will be fine, right Jun?

She asked slowly to Minjun who was hugging her.

Minjun: Ofcourse she will be....She is strong....

All of them (excluding Kim brothers) were aware of that she didn't had any friend till the age of 14 and when Jungmi came in her life, she knew the meaning and value of a friend.

Yuri: I-I will not l-leave her alone f-for a single m-moment....t-that idiot doesn't even know h-how to take c-care of herself....

She said while sobbing.

Minjun: Nothing will happen Yur. See doctors are doing there work, she will be alright.

After 2 hours the light of the operation theatre turned off and the doctor came outside.