15. Scared

Taehyung and Jungmi went inside principal's office amd saw Mr. Choi also sitting there.
Principal saw them coming and said

Principal: What you think you were doing Mr

Principal: What you think you were doing Mr. Kim?!

He asked angrily.

Tae: it was nothing. I will kill that person who will touch my sister.

He said calmly but surely was angry. Jungmi was still hugging Taehyung tightly hiding herself in his embrace. Taehyung was also holding her with his one hand.

Principal: MIND YOUR WORDS MR. KIM! YOU ARE IN MY OFFICE NOW!

Tae: AND YOU WATCH YOUR TONE OF SPEAKING! IF I WANT I CAN SNATCH YOUR JOB ON ONE PHONE CALL!

The principal took a deep breath to calm himself and then spoke

Principal: call your elder brother right now.

Tae: ofcourse I will.

He said while taking out his phone from his pocket from one hand while the other hand was still holding Jungmi.
He dialed Jin's number and spoke

OTP

Tae: hello

Jin: what happened tae?

Tae: hyung can you please come to school?

Jin: huh? Why? Isn't school time over yet?

Tae: yes school ended, but please hyung it's important.

Jin: ok wait 10 min I am coming.

Tae: ok

He said while hanging up the phone call and looked at principal. Meanwhile Jin left how office after informing Yoongi.

Tae: he is coming in 10 minutes. Be ready to loose your job.

The principal didn't sad anything. He just sat on his chair.

After 10 minutes Jin came outside of school and called Taehyung.

OTP

Jin: Tae where are you?

Taehyung: I am in principal's office hyung. Please come there.

Jin: ok

Jin hung up the call and ran towards principal's office thinking what had been happened that Taehyung called him in this hurry.

Soon the office's door burst open revealing Jin who was panting due to running. The principal got little nervous when he saw Jin here but remained confident.

Jin saw Jungmi crying while hugging Taehyung. He didn't noticed that her hoodie was replaced with Taehyung's jacket.

Principal: please take seat Mr. Kim