41. Memories

Guess what. I got so many silent readers :) Yeah I agree some of you do vote and comment, but still, I don't even get a single comment on chapters nowadays... I really love reading comments you know :)
It's ok if you don't do, I will still love my readers.

*********************************

Yuri: So now. Tell me. Did you liked your secretary?

She said, squealing.

Jungmi: So that was the reason, why you were excited by secretary thing!?

Yuri: Yesss

Jungmi looked at her with blank face.

Lisa: leave it. Let's go, we will show you your cabin as we have to go to our company also.

Jungmi turned towards them.

Jungmi: You can go now too. Yuri will show me the cabin as well as the office.

Rosè: ok but....

Jungmi: But? It's ok unnie, if you're late you can go.

Rosè: no no. It's not that Mimi. I wanted to ask, when are you going to reveal yourself to the world.

Jungmi: Ohh..... What's the day?

Minjun: Friday.

Jungmi: ok....On Monday, decided.

Sungho: and where?

Jungmi: As it will be a business party, so here only. At 7th floor's hall.

Minjun: How do you know that there is hall on 7th floor?

All of them looked at him with done face.

Sungho: Are you dumb? Isn't she the one who guided for making company building? Then ofcourse she would know.

Minjun made an 'O' face.

Lisa: ok but....sorry Mimi, we have to go now.

Jungmi: it's ok, you all can go. I will manage here. Bye bye, take care.

Lisa: bye. Sungho come.

She said and went outside with Sungho beside him.

Rosè: I will take my leave to. Take care ok? Bye.

Jungmi: bye unnie.

Rosè also went from there. Now only Yuri, Minjun and Jungmi were there. Yuri and Jungmi turned towards Minjun.

Minjun: What?

Yuri: Aren't you going? Don't you have work?

Minjun: Nah. I am free tomorrow. I will just roam around with you.

Yuri/ Jungmi: ok come.

Jungmi, Yuri and Minjun roamed around the company with employees greeting them. It took them almost 2 hours to see the whole company. Now only Jungmi's office was left to see, where they were going now.
They reached at 9th floor with elevator making a ting sound. Yuri was the first one to come out.

Yuri: follow me.

Jungmi went behind her while Minjun rolled his eyes before following her. Soon they reached infront of a door as Jungmi saw the name plate on the door.

 Soon they reached infront of a door as Jungmi saw the name plate on the door