42. Mysteries

*Sunday*
*A day before business party*
*With Jungmi*

All of them were eating their breakfast. Some were chatting while some were just listening to them while eating quietly. Out of blue Jungmi [~Autocorrect changing it to Jungle. #so_done :) ~] said taking everyone's attention.

Jungmi: Unnie, I gave you the list of business men, right?

Rosè: Yeah.

Jungmi: Please check it and send them invitation for the party.

Lisa: Mimi, we already checked it and gave invitation to some but...

Jungmi looked at her, as Lisa suddenly paused on her words.

Jungmi: But? What happened?

She said and focused on eating again .

Rosè: umm...that....Kim enterprises is also on the list....

They all stopped whatever they were doing. Some looked at Jungmi while some looked at Rosè.

Lisa: Actually Mimi....You....gave us the list in which there were.....top 20 business men of Korea....and owners of Kim enterprises comes after us which means their company is on top 2nd....

Jungmi came back in her senses and continued eating.

Jungmi: So? What's the problem? Send them invitation too.

They all looked at her as if she is drunk.

Rosè: but--

Jungmi: It's business matter unnie. And we talked about it before also that we will keep our business and personal life seperate. Send them invitation like others, they will come with their family members. They will come like normal business man, will eat like them, enjoy like them and will go like normal business men. No extra facilities for anyone.

She said making Sungho, Lisa and Rosè sigh.

Lisa: okay if you say so. But are you sure about that?

Jungmi just hummed in response.

Rosè: Okay. So everyone listen here. After breakfast we are going for shopping for tomorrow. So be ready till 10. Okay?

All x Rosè: okay.

*With Kim Brothers*

(Credit to owner)

Well....What to say about them? One by one they all left their home and shifted to another mansion. First one to move out was Jin, second one was Jimin, third was Hoseok followed by Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook respectively. Nothing felt like 3 years before to them. Jimin just used to ignore them, Jin became workaholic, Namjoon would just stay either in his room or in library, Jungkook tried to find Jungmi in every possible way, well everyone did. Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok became colder day by day because they thought they were the ones who said most hurtful words to Jungmi which was unforgivable, well they actually were the ones who did that.